Selling House in UK

Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

Brockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant future
Default Selling House in UK

OMG we are stuck in a rut hoping that the house sells soon!! We just want to get to Australia to start our new life but the housing market is so c&@p at the moment is anyone else in the same situation???
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Selling House in UK

We are here but our house has has 3 viewers in 4 months!!!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

Brockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by justsarah
We are here but our house has has 3 viewers in 4 months!!!
Whe you say here do you mean Wales and in the same situation or do you mean GC and just letting it sell??

We cant leave our property sitting we need to sell before we go its just a waiting game now... no viewers yesterday
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:17 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brockies
is anyone else in the same situation???
errrr yes

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=474078
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

Country Boy is a jewel in the roughCountry Boy is a jewel in the roughCountry Boy is a jewel in the roughCountry Boy is a jewel in the rough

OMG we are stuck in a rut hoping that the house sells soon!! We just want to get to Australia to start our new life but the housing market is so c&@p at the moment is anyone else in the same situation???
Your going to have to put the house on at a sensible price knowing what it is like today's market. If not, you aren't gonna sell.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

gormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nice

Hi All we are flying to Brissy on the 25th May last Friday we signed over to our lawyer giving her power of attorney so between her and estate agent they are going to do it for us sell the house it don,t matter if your here or not you could be sitting here 6 months from now Cheers
Old Apr 14th 2008, 1:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

yup

we are here, house not sold... tiresome in the extreme ... getting over it all....
Old Apr 14th 2008, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Bless you Eddie you were the founder of the whinging pom thread and yet you are STILL waiting to sell.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 1:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light

We are just about to put our house on the market probably this weekend.

I just hope we have some luck, anyone want to buy a 4/5 bed cottage in sunny Cornwall??

Well you never know.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Country Boy
Your going to have to put the house on at a sensible price knowing what it is like today's market. If not, you aren't gonna sell.
Its not that easy!! Cant even get any viewers in there is a few houses on the market round about to and they havent had anyone either. Is everyone in hiding
Old Apr 14th 2008, 1:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Bless you Eddie you were the founder of the whinging pom thread and yet you are STILL waiting to sell.
That thread is evil... tis the devils work..... death the the WPHS thread... that's what I say

I'm going to start a

I just sold my house thread... to counteract the bad that it has done...
Old Apr 14th 2008, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by eddie007
That thread is evil... tis the devils work..... death the the WPHS thread... that's what I say

I'm going to start a

Please do then hopefully Karma might find someone to but my house and I can join the thread and I will be oh so happy
Old Apr 14th 2008, 1:51 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Absolutely....same carry on here in OZ.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

warponydestroyer will become famous soon enoughwarponydestroyer will become famous soon enough

Ozzzy job offer since September visa since November

House been up since I got the job offer - still not sold.

Every day the papers are full of more doom and gloom re the economy and house prices - its a real pain in the erse
Old Apr 14th 2008, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by eddie007

I'm going to start a

Well I sold, but I still go on there, so maybe if you start a 'I sold my house thread I can sabotage that and fill it with naughties too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.