British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Seat-sniffing leader breaks down (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/seat-sniffing-leader-breaks-down-533074/)

cresta57 Apr 29th 2008 12:49 pm

Seat-sniffing leader breaks down

West Australian Opposition Leader Troy Buswell has broken down at a press conference and admitted he sniffed the chair of a female Liberal Party staffer.

I knew there was something weird about Western Australians:ohmy:

Full Story

biggy Apr 29th 2008 12:54 pm

Re: Seat-sniffing leader breaks down

Originally Posted by cresta57 (Post 6282732)
West Australian Opposition Leader Troy Buswell has broken down at a press conference and admitted he sniffed the chair of a female Liberal Party staffer.

Full Story

what a prick

Bix Apr 29th 2008 12:56 pm

Originally Posted by biggy (Post 6282760)
what a prick

You've seen it ? :eek:

aston man Apr 29th 2008 12:57 pm

so whats he done wrong then?

biggy Apr 29th 2008 1:01 pm

Originally Posted by Bix (Post 6282770)
You've seen it ? :eek:

lmao im sure it is very tiny lol

Bix Apr 29th 2008 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by biggy (Post 6282794)
lmao im sure it is very tiny lol

Morsel and 2 veg

Icarus Apr 29th 2008 1:08 pm

I shall reserve judgement untill i see a pic of the female

aston man Apr 29th 2008 1:09 pm

Originally Posted by Icarus (Post 6282831)
I shall reserve judgement untill i see a pic of the female

men are naughty arent they,jeez some of the things they get up to...

Icarus Apr 29th 2008 1:10 pm

Originally Posted by aston man (Post 6282838)
men are naughty arent they,jeez some of the things they get up to...

they sure is ,,,, i mean getting caught FFS :D

seang Apr 29th 2008 1:12 pm

Deputy Liberal leader Kim Hames was today standing by Mr Buswell

Unlikely to sit beside him.

When I first read it I thought his name was Bushwell. Could have had fun with that one

perksy Apr 29th 2008 1:22 pm

Hope the female in question had eaten a vindaloo the previous night :rofl:

aston man Apr 29th 2008 1:24 pm

Originally Posted by perksy (Post 6282910)
Hope the female in question had eaten a vindaloo the previous night :rofl:

i hope this does not sound to crude,do you mind if i as a question?

wanderingwombat Apr 29th 2008 1:25 pm

Originally Posted by cresta57 (Post 6282732)

Just wait until they get electricity and the internet over there.... :eek::D

WW

renth Apr 29th 2008 11:33 pm

Troy Buttsmell

TiddlyPom Apr 30th 2008 12:04 am

'However, the deputy Liberal leader, Kim Hames, stood by Mr Buswell, while admitting there was no one to replace him.'

:blink:

renth Apr 30th 2008 12:31 am

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom (Post 6285640)
'However, the deputy Liberal leader, Kim Hames, stood by Mr Buswell, while admitting there was no one to replace him.'

:blink:

Shit, I'll replace him. I'm not perfect but I wouldn't do that, well not in front of colleagues in Parliament. I'm not even a Liberal but I'd make a better premier than Butsmell.

JoanL Apr 30th 2008 1:13 am

I always though NOTHING could gross me out after bringing up two lads, but this story has done just that.

I saw the idiot on TV last night - almost crying etc etc.

Just couldn't look - it was just too.....well, I can't find the words.

TiddlyPom Apr 30th 2008 1:44 am

Originally Posted by JoanL (Post 6285834)
I always though NOTHING could gross me out after bringing up two lads, but this story has done just that.

I saw the idiot on TV last night - almost crying etc etc.

Just couldn't look - it was just too.....well, I can't find the words.

...too much like watching a moronic, sexist prick whine and try to get round everyone about his disgusting, mysogonistic behaviour when really, there's no excuse and he should get everything that's coming to him?

TiddlyPom Apr 30th 2008 1:45 am

Originally Posted by renth (Post 6285725)
Shit, I'll replace him. I'm not perfect but I wouldn't do that, well not in front of colleagues in Parliament. I'm not even a Liberal but I'd make a better premier than Butsmell.

There's no doubting that, Renth.

RENTH FOR PREMIER!

JoanL Apr 30th 2008 6:40 am

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom (Post 6285895)
...too much like watching a moronic, sexist prick whine and try to get round everyone about his disgusting, mysogonistic behaviour when really, there's no excuse and he should get everything that's coming to him?

Exactly!!!

Cheetah7 Apr 30th 2008 7:16 am

Who has been sniffing my chair?

Im sure someone has been 'chair snuffling' on my seat, good job I wear knickers.:rofl:

steve`o Apr 30th 2008 7:20 am

Originally Posted by Professional Princess (Post 6286588)
Who has been sniffing my chair?

Im sure someone has been 'chair snuffling' on my seat, good job I wear knickers.:rofl:

carnt see the problem ??
hes only checking her camel toe inprint :rofl:

ozzieeagle Apr 30th 2008 7:47 am

Even Migrants that haven't been here for quiet a while dont realise the depths that some Australian Politicians will sink too. Heres the last Female premier of Victoria.... ever probably Opps and one of her ministers on guitar

I may have a few of these ;)

JoanL Apr 30th 2008 7:56 am

Well, we lived through the (National party) Joh State Govt here in Queensland! By the time it was over we had a Royal Commission, tales of paper bags full of money handed over to the premier, the Police commissioner jailed for years and years, fixed criminal trials......During that era there were laws against assembly, even peaceful assembly, and a priest plus two old ladies once got arrested for illegal assembly while singing a song of protest. The unions were demonised: ask any union member who lived and protested through those times, and he'll show you the scars on his head from police batons.

Back then, the pollies really did plumb the depths - though I'm not sure about any sniffing scandals: every other sort of scandal, yes, but perhaps in Queensland even the lowest of the low didn't do that. Well, seeing that Playboy Magazine and others like it were banned or censored here, perhaps no one thought of sexual deviance - they were too busy with every other kind of yukkiness.

ozzieeagle Apr 30th 2008 8:39 am

Originally Posted by JoanL (Post 6286712)
Well, we lived through the (National party) Joh State Govt here in Queensland! By the time it was over we had a Royal Commission, tales of paper bags full of money handed over to the premier, the Police commissioner jailed for years and years, fixed criminal trials......During that era there were laws against assembly, even peaceful assembly, and a priest plus two old ladies once got arrested for illegal assembly while singing a song of protest. The unions were demonised: ask any union member who lived and protested through those times, and he'll show you the scars on his head from police batons.

Back then, the pollies really did plumb the depths - though I'm not sure about any sniffing scandals: every other sort of scandal, yes, but perhaps in Queensland even the lowest of the low didn't do that. Well, seeing that Playboy Magazine and others like it were banned or censored here, perhaps no one thought of sexual deviance - they were too busy with every other kind of yukkiness.

Yes I was looking for some Sir Joh clips.... feeding the chooks, was the one I had in mind, which is how he used to refer to press conferences.

Oh well another Queenslander instead.... the breed some right ones up there eh ;)

I_Will_Freckle Apr 30th 2008 8:45 am

The whole episode smells fishy to me.

TiddlyPom Apr 30th 2008 9:32 am

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle (Post 6286852)
The whole episode smells fishy to me.

Trust you. :lol:

EvannTel Apr 30th 2008 1:35 pm

Well with the state of the Liberal party in WA, a sniff of a seat in parliament is the only hope they've got.

JoanL May 1st 2008 12:43 am

Originally Posted by EvannTel (Post 6287981)
Well with the state of the Liberal party in WA, a sniff of a seat in parliament is the only hope they've got.

:D:D:D:D:D:D