Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Searched hi and lo, can't find this dvd unlock code

Wikiposts

Searched hi and lo, can't find this dvd unlock code

Old Jun 23rd 2006, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold
Default Searched hi and lo, can't find this dvd unlock code

had this for around 3 months and have not been able to find a unlock code on the web , did not know if anyone could help. Have put the link in below for my model

http://www.vdodayton.com/default2_an...r_dom6500.aspx

Thanks

Martin
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 10:31 pm
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Searched hi and lo, can't find this dvd unlock code

Originally Posted by tabby
had this for around 3 months and have not been able to find a unlock code on the web , did not know if anyone could help. Have put the link in below for my model

Thanks

Martin
Do what I did: check your owners manual and email the manufacturer or australian distributor and tell them you thought you had purchased a multizone player and ask them nicely if they could please give you the unlock region code. It's not illegal for them to give you the code, so they are generally happy to help.
Old Jun 24th 2006, 12:16 am
Humble vaudevillian

benny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Searched hi and lo, can't find this dvd unlock code

Originally Posted by tabby

Thanks

Martin
I think you'll be lucky to find one for that. Probably you're only hope is to get the manufacturer to tell you as previously said. It may not be possible remotely though.