scruffy uglies

Old Jun 20th 2008, 11:17 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: scruffy uglies

perth women (apart from me) are pretty hot. Just ask Amazulu, he spends his entire life perving!
Old Jun 20th 2008, 11:47 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tasmas
Well Lee I'm sure if the females knew a Brad Pitt lookalike like you was on the way over they'd have spruced themselves up a bit.

bless ya
Old Jun 20th 2008, 12:18 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

If that's your attitude I'm not surprised you've 'got no mates in Melbourne'
Old Jun 20th 2008, 12:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I had the misfortune to have to sit around in a shopping centre in Brisbane today... twice! And I have to say, there is some very decent eye candy around.

Some shockers too of course. But if your sitting in a shopping mall, you get all sorts. There was one woman in indecently tight shorts (camel toe showing), with indecently large breasts.

I would have pointed her out to Mrs JTL, but she was still annoyed about the comment I'd made about the blonde woman with the short skirt and the great legs.

JTL

Last edited by JackTheLad; Jun 20th 2008 at 12:44 pm.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 12:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
I had the misfortune to have to sit around in a shopping centre in Brisbane today... twice! And I have to say, there is some very decent eye candy around.

Some shockers too of course. But if your sitting in a shopping mall, you get all sorts. There was one woman in indecently tight shorts (camel toe showing), with indecently large breasts.

I would have pointed her out to Mrs JTL, but she was still annoyed about the comment I'd made about blonde woman with the short skirt and the great legs.

JTL
My cousin has the bonus that his wife points out the women first so as to pre-empt him and cut him off at the pass. He almost has carte blanche.

I am fairly open too, so as to not cause a problem that will fester in the background so I invite her to perve too.

My wife does this sort of giggle when she sees a hot bloke which is supposed to sound 'how gay is he' when really she quite likes the look of him. She sort of likes looking at men who could pass as models, or actors, but by the same token also hates them for being so high maintenance.

I did admit today to looking at hot chicks in the CBD- to the OP- go there and you will see hot chicks - and Chief told me she is so glad she's married to me and she gave me a big hug.

That was nice of her.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 1:24 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

i was waiting for that comment

Just saying as i see it pen
Old Jun 20th 2008, 1:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty

bless ya
Cheers mate!!!
Unfortunately I'm going to the Gold Coast so you won't have my stunningly good looks to perv over.
Never mind...............
Tracy
Old Jun 20th 2008, 4:45 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
perth women (apart from me) are pretty hot. Just ask Amazulu, he spends his entire life perving!
what do you mean apart form you you mad bird ...your as hot as they come !!
Old Jun 20th 2008, 5:08 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Issie
what do you mean apart form you you mad bird ...your as hot as they come !!
I wish Thanks all the same bird
Old Jun 20th 2008, 5:19 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Well i've now spent 4 weeks of my life in Australia so i reckon that makes me a fair dinkum Aussie ( well enough of one to take the mickey ) and i've come to an earth shattering conclusion.
The vast majority of Aussies are scruffy and ugly.I've hardly seen a good looking female and most of the locals dress like tramps

Anyone else agree ?

Lee

;-)

I am so telling Mands you said that
Old Jun 20th 2008, 11:41 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
Hey Asher, love the new penguin. Better dancer than the old one. Glad you got it sorted.
Old Jun 21st 2008, 12:57 am
pink 'n' bouncy

Originally Posted by asher
hello ash
Old Jun 21st 2008, 3:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I wish Thanks all the same bird
NB - Nice teeth. Nice eyes. hmmm.... Marks out of 10...
Old Jun 21st 2008, 8:42 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Asher, love the new penguin. Better dancer than the old one. Glad you got it sorted.
I can't get the old one to work so found this one thanks pen
Old Jun 21st 2008, 9:10 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Well i've now spent 4 weeks of my life in Australia so i reckon that makes me a fair dinkum Aussie ( well enough of one to take the mickey ) and i've come to an earth shattering conclusion.
The vast majority of Aussies are scruffy and ugly.I've hardly seen a good looking female and most of the locals dress like tramps

Anyone else agree ?

Lee

;-)
I wouldn't know, i look at men

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.