Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Scottish Independence

Scottish Independence

Old Jan 17th 2012, 2:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scottish Independence

Bugger. Commonwealth has beaten my, "record size for a picture posted".

Must try harder .....

BTW what is it. Couldnt see it because it took up 3 monitor screens ?
Old Jan 17th 2012, 3:01 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Bugger. Commonwealth has beaten my, "record size for a picture posted".

Must try harder .....

BTW what is it. Couldnt see it because it took up 3 monitor screens ?
It's a picture of his ego.
Old Jan 17th 2012, 3:34 am
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh be open eyed you blind mice!
Old Jan 17th 2012, 3:35 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by commonwealth
WTF is that supposed to mean?
Old Jan 17th 2012, 4:13 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

I still have no idea what that picture is.
Old Jan 17th 2012, 4:38 am
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Scottish Independence

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
WTF is that supposed to mean?
It means my doc forgot to give me prescription
Old Jan 17th 2012, 4:40 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

It means my doc forgot to give me prescription
I wasn't aware crack cocaine was available via medical prescription.
Old Jan 17th 2012, 4:42 am
Daffyd Duck

Poor guy. Non-apple mac users cant pinch their screens.
Old Jan 17th 2012, 7:56 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
What percentage of the national debt will an independent Scotland take on?
What percentage of the national assets will scotland be entitled to?

your right you could go on and on.
but if the scots what away why would england want to stop them?

going by what has been posted on this thread most of the english dont want the scots or even like them.

i cant see the point in throwing hatred at each other

most scots hate the english media and i am one of them!

some are thick enough to think most scots hate the english for being english

and the rest just love the banter

as someone pointed out earlier that a lot of the posters on here have been having a laugh for a long time about each others countries

but from the point of view of the new poster it wont look like that.

i have seen many a scot and sasanach slag of each others country on here then spend the weekend with their best friends who are from the country they were spouting so much hatred about

if i meet someone english i give them one chance to prove what some think about them

if you turn out to be nice , then i may even allow them to be a friend

if they turn out to be wankers then thats because they are english

slàinte

anyway. i would love to see a free scotland. its going to be hard to prove that scotland can stand on its own two feet?
but i would love to see it happen even if its just to make me happy
Old Jan 17th 2012, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©

your right you could go on and on.
but if the scots what away why would england want to stop them?

going by what has been posted on this thread most of the english dont want the scots or even like them.

i cant see the point in throwing hatred at each other

most scots hate the english media and i am one of them!

some are thick enough to think most scots hate the english for being english

and the rest just love the banter

as someone pointed out earlier that a lot of the posters on here have been having a laugh for a long time about each others countries

but from the point of view of the new poster it wont look like that.

i have seen many a scot and sasanach slag of each others country on here then spend the weekend with their best friends who are from the country they were spouting so much hatred about

if i meet someone english i give them one chance to prove what some think about them

if you turn out to be nice , then i may even allow them to be a friend

if they turn out to be wankers then thats because they are english

slàinte

anyway. i would love to see a free scotland. its going to be hard to prove that scotland can stand on its own two feet?
but i would love to see it happen even if its just to make me happy
Free Scotland my arse, last time i went their i had to bloddy pay
Old Jan 17th 2012, 8:01 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PAP01
you shut it ya W@nker lmao
Old Jan 17th 2012, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

you shut it ya W@nker lmao
now now jock , dont start a fight
Old Jan 17th 2012, 8:07 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry, the way it looks at the moment you'll be paying in British Pounds even if they do break away....
Old Jan 17th 2012, 8:08 am
Master of verbal pish©

now now jock , dont start a fight
Old Jan 17th 2012, 8:31 am
Account Closed

Well that goes without saying... but I'll say it anyway.. nowt.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.