Wikiposts

Scotland v Wallabies.

Old Nov 21st 2009, 9:52 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Scotland v Wallabies.

Old Nov 21st 2009, 11:10 am
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scotland v Wallabies.

Originally Posted by kporte
Apparently, it was all the fault of the ref/pitch/cold weather (delete as appropriate).

N.B. admitting that the Scottish outplayed the Wallabies cannot be used as an excuse as this is "un-Australian".
Old Nov 21st 2009, 11:12 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Lord_Farquar
Apparently, it was all the fault of the ref/pitch/cold weather (delete as appropriate).

N.B. admitting that the Scottish outplayed the Wallabies cannot be used as an excuse as this is "un-Australian".
They may have a point but I will take the win, the cash I bet with 2 workmates and indeed the piss, come Monday morning.....
Old Nov 21st 2009, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

:
Old Nov 21st 2009, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Ah was wondering whit the smily face was all aboot. DOH?????/

Scotland actually won at something.
Old Nov 21st 2009, 12:50 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by framac67
Ah was wondering whit the smily face was all aboot. DOH?????/

Scotland actually won at something.
Can't wait til Monday.....
Old Nov 21st 2009, 2:25 pm
Just Joined

Cole77 is on a distinguished road

Can't wait til Monday.....
hahaha... you beauty! cannae believe it! Gaun yersel boys!
Old Nov 21st 2009, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

It would have been a brilliant night in Edinburgh last night. I am so going to miss the 6 nations.
Old Nov 21st 2009, 3:32 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Scotland v Wallabies.

Scotland comprehensively outplayed the Wallabies; it was a crushing defeat.

Well done Scotland!

Old Nov 21st 2009, 3:39 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Scotland comprehensively outplayed the Wallabies; it was a crushing defeat.

Well done Scotland!

Stout defence whilst constantly under the cosh and a bad day for the Aussie place kicker was how I saw it. But I'll take it.
Old Nov 21st 2009, 6:33 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

They may have a point but I will take the win, the cash I bet with 2 workmates and indeed the piss, come Monday morning.....
you go get 'em tiger! lol!
Old Nov 21st 2009, 7:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all

I spent Friday evening having post work drinks and getting a ribbing about how shit Scotland are at most sports. Now I have some defence
Old Nov 21st 2009, 7:54 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lord_Farquar

They were playing Aus not Engerland

http://www.rugbyheaven.com.au/news/n...824613697.html

Wallabies captain Rocky Elsom said.

‘‘The error rate was something that really hurt us. The Scottish defence was very good and probably the key to them getting on top at the end of the match.

‘‘But we definitely added to that. I don’t think every one of our mistakes was forced.’’

Well done Scotchland.
Old Nov 21st 2009, 9:42 pm
Banned

Comauver will become famous soon enoughComauver will become famous soon enough

A win for Scotland thanks to England.

Would never have been achieved if Scotland had still been managed by Frank Hadden
Old Nov 21st 2009, 9:52 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Comauver
A win for Scotland thanks to England.

Would never have been achieved if Scotland had still been managed by Frank Hadden
Don't worry, we remember everything the English have done for us.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.