Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Scolari offered the England job

Wikiposts

Scolari offered the England job

Old Apr 26th 2006, 10:08 pm
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Scolari offered the England job

Originally Posted by fraser
Sorry Mick I'd like to type a serious response but can't stop laughing
No problem fraser - By the way on a serious note good luck for the FA Cup and nice to see you in the Uefa cup.

When was the last time West Ham were in Europe by the way?
I've done a google but cant find the info
Old Apr 26th 2006, 10:18 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scolari offered the England job

Originally Posted by mick_newcastle
No problem fraser - By the way on a serious note good luck for the FA Cup and nice to see you in the Uefa cup.

Old Apr 26th 2006, 10:19 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Therefore he has no pressure on him at all - with nothing to Lose....

Personally I cant see beyond Brazil winning It.
The Germans will win it. Put money on it. England will go out in the quarters after being 'very unlucky'. Australia will go home after the groups with head held high after making a good show of it. At least 2 members of the Dutch squad will be sent home early.
Old Apr 26th 2006, 10:23 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
At least 2 members of the Dutch squad will be sent home early.
Along with 30,000 English hooligans.

I have an awful feeling England could be the first team ever sent home from a World Cup because of the behaviour of their fans (twats) hope I'm wrong.
Old Apr 26th 2006, 10:29 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

5 or 6 years ago via the Inter TwoBob.
Old Apr 26th 2006, 10:29 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks mate, it was about 6 years ago we were in Europe, finished 5th in the league and had to qualify through the intertoto and won it.

It was the only time ever that 5th wasn't good enough
Old Apr 26th 2006, 10:30 pm
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by walla

I have an awful feeling England could be the first team ever sent home from a World Cup because of the behaviour of their fans (twats) hope I'm wrong.
Mate that come around every tourney and every time the English fans are basically OK, some of the Europeans are far worse.
Old Apr 26th 2006, 10:33 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Mate that come around every tourney and every time the English fans are basically OK, some of the Europeans are far worse.
I have a feeling this year may be different but then again you know too well about my predictions...
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Scolari offered the England job

I also have this bad feeling -
However I expect the Dutch fans to clash with the Germans as they are their rivals.
The dutch and Germans do not like each other at all -
Did you see the riots in holland the other week after the Feyenord -Ajax game = yes neither did I but it happened.

Unfortunately the world has seen us in a Bad (Deservedly so) way since Heysel and the grim days of 80's hooliganism.

But we aren't the only ones its a world problem.
What's happening dudes?

I have a feeling this year may be different but then again you know too well about my predictions...
True. Let's hope the tradition continues.
Old Apr 26th 2006, 10:35 pm
Keeping it fairly real

True. Let's hope the tradition continues.
Amen brother and good luck tonight.
Old Apr 26th 2006, 10:36 pm
Keeping it fairly real

I also have this bad feeling -
However I expect the Dutch fans to clash with the Germans as they are their rivals.
The dutch and Germans do not like each other at all -
Did you see the riots in holland the other week after the Feyenord -Ajax game = yes neither did I but it happened.

Unfortunately the world has seen us in a Bad (Deservedly so) way since Heysel and the grim days of 80's hooliganism.

But we aren't the only ones its a world problem.
Didn't see those riots but I've seen some belters in Holland.
Old Apr 26th 2006, 10:40 pm
What's happening dudes?

Amen brother and good luck tonight.
I reckon we might need it, despite the Courier Mail having it as the best bet of the week at $1.75. I reckon we'll win 2-1 and go out.
Old Apr 26th 2006, 10:42 pm
Keeping it fairly real

I reckon we might need it, despite the Courier Mail having it as the best bet of the week at $1.75. I reckon we'll win 2-1 and go out.
I'll go for 2-0 in your favour, home support and great atmosphere, please tell me it's a sell out, I hate to see empty seats at games like this...
Old Apr 26th 2006, 10:48 pm
What's happening dudes?

I'll go for 2-0 in your favour, home support and great atmosphere, please tell me it's a sell out, I hate to see empty seats at games like this...
I tell you it never ceases to amaze me. We waited 121 years for European football and then the fans don't turn up when we get it. I think we had 27,000 for the quarters

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.