Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Schoolboy [14] Arrested in Bali Drug Bust

Schoolboy [14] Arrested in Bali Drug Bust

Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

deb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Schoolboy [14] Arrested in Bali Drug Bust

Eddie...go for it
Hold on let me get the comfy chair, this throne is nice but plays havoc with my arse
Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
I want to post something rude and extremely personally offensive to you ... Something that will make me feel better and insult your attitude and challenge your comments.

But unlike Deadvims haircare products.... You're NOT worth it.
Did you not read my post?

No further engagement with you

Sorry to spoil your fun.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

deb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to behold

If making my point conflict with yours is 'fun' then so be it, my point of view differs to yours obviously, ergo - you make a statement to say something then decline because of rules here - so why make the threat? you do look silly now you realise
Bottom line is he did it so now he pays the man.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:53 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
He is FOURTEEN years old...My kids at that age had no idea of the laws of the land they were holidaying on when they were that age.

I have seen this soooooo many times. Usually heading for a big fluck off fall from a high horse
Lol at 16 I had the occasional cigarette at tea break on the building site I worked at. I then went to Amsterdam with my dad on a sailing holiday. He went back to the boat for a kip & left me playing pool with a few blokes in the yacht club. Safe enough you think but I still ended up stoned out of my mind after rolling a smoke from a jar on the bar. I didn't even know it wasn't tobacco. Didn't know drugs were tolerated there & certainly didn't expect free cannabis on the bar.
Times have changed but kids are still often completely unaware of the consequences of their actions, that's why they require adult supervision.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

That raises another point, what was his parents doing while he was in there buying drugs?
Sorry his age is not of any factor here, he knew what he was doing.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
Lol at 16 I had the occasional cigarette at tea break on the building site I worked at. I then went to Amsterdam with my dad on a sailing holiday. He went back to the boat for a kip & left me playing pool with a few blokes in the yacht club. Safe enough you think but I still ended up stoned out of my mind after rolling a smoke from a jar on the bar. I didn't even know it wasn't tobacco. Didn't know drugs were tolerated there & certainly didn't expect free cannabis on the bar.
Times have changed but kids are still often completely unaware of the consequences of their actions, that's why they require adult supervision.
It can be bloody hard as a parent providing adult supervision when they're at school... And THATS where most kids get theirs from....
Old Oct 6th 2011, 3:01 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
Yep you were a normal lad doing *risky* stuff, all about growing up innit.The other problem with 14 year olds is you give them a bit of leeway, let them find their own feet within reason. I bet these parents never envisioned their lad buying a spliff just like your dad prolly didn't think going for a kip you'd do the same

I only just found out mine tried a spliff for the first time at that age too and I was shocked. I was still buying em friggin warhammer at that age
Old Oct 6th 2011, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Must be the school thats right, like i said earlier. We have had three of our kids go through school and come out the other end unscathed by drugs of any form, yeah they came home on odd occasions telling us of idiots doing the stupid in lunch breaks, but our kids always come home clean and certainly not drugged up, not even a cigarette as passed there lips.
I suppose it has a lot to do with good parenting skills and having a trusting relationship with your kids, to the extent that they feel they can approach mom or dad with school or any other concerns they might encounter, as for 'falling' no not us.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 3:06 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deb68
Like i said, he did it - he knew what he was doing, so do the time little man, period.
I know where my children are all of the time and i trust them to make mistakes that don't include ending up behind bars, some kids like parents are sheep, and some are shepards.
Myself or my children do not bleat
I've met heaps of blinkered parents just like you. Your above statement is a work of pure fiction. For all you know your kids could be up to a multitude of things. You should say you think you know where your kids are all of the time. Unless of course your Joseph Fritzel
Every teenager pushes boundaries it's part of growing up.
Are you seriously naive enough to think your kids don't lie to you about where they've been?
Old Oct 6th 2011, 3:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joking about serial sex offenders and directing that at me i find very offensive, you will retract that now.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 3:09 pm

Joking about serial sex offenders and directing that at me i find very offensive, you will retract that now.
Bite me
Old Oct 6th 2011, 3:12 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

It was a joke to show an example of knowinng where your kids are

Cresta is right; kids lie all the time and if you think they don't try stuff you're living in cloud cookoo land mate
Old Oct 6th 2011, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

So sex offenders are jokes here now are they?
Don't try and polish his turd mate.
It was a disgusting comment by a moderator to a forum member.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 3:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Yep you were a normal lad doing *risky* stuff, all about growing up innit.The other problem with 14 year olds is you give them a bit of leeway, let them find their own feet within reason. I bet these parents never envisioned their lad buying a spliff just like your dad prolly didn't think going for a kip you'd do the same

I only just found out mine tried a spliff for the first time at that age too and I was shocked. I was still buying em friggin warhammer at that age
I agree... Kids make their own mistakes and learn from them... You dont let them run riot, but you can't keep them on a leash and wrapped in cotton wool.

I've found that kids kept on the tighest of reins by controlling parents are the ones who either have problems developing relationships in later life or go SPECTACULARLY go wrong later in life...
Old Oct 6th 2011, 3:17 pm

So sex offenders are jokes here now are they?
Don't try and polish his turd mate.
It was a disgusting comment by a moderator to a forum member.
Your trolling for a response mate. After 10 years on these forums don't you think I can't spot that
Quit while your behind

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.