Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Schoolboy [14] Arrested in Bali Drug Bust

Schoolboy [14] Arrested in Bali Drug Bust

Old Nov 6th 2011, 8:53 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Schoolboy [14] Arrested in Bali Drug Bust

Originally Posted by Turban Explorer
Yet, spelling 'offense' with an 's' rather than a 'c' suggests you are as high as a kite.

Nah, that's the effect of a third consecutive day on the vino.
Old Nov 6th 2011, 8:54 am

sheene is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
are you a teacher or in HR?
Do you mainly deal in irrelevancies?
Old Nov 6th 2011, 9:04 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sheene
Do you mainly deal in irrelevancies?
so that's a yes then
Old Nov 6th 2011, 9:11 am

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
so that's a yes then
Have a look at the forum postings (hint - the one about Violence in Schools).

And now you know me so well. Tragic.
Old Nov 6th 2011, 9:17 am

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sheene
Have a look at the forum postings (hint - the one about Violence in Schools).

And now you know me so well. Tragic.
I already did and do. Yes, tragic indeedy
Old Nov 6th 2011, 9:21 am
Just Joined

janer will become famous soon enough

What I want to know is what happened to the scum that sold him the gear? I don't think they were even arrested. I watched a programme that said the police work with the scumbags to catch people out. If that is the case I reckon people should boycott Bali...who wants to go somewhere with that sort of attitude.

I don't think a 14 year old should be put in prison with adults in any country. If I had kids I would be loathe to go somewhere where they can be manipulated by adults into doing something against the law. 14 year olds are impressionable and there are always going to be some silly ones easily influenced.
Old Nov 6th 2011, 9:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irishbloo
So lets say if your son was accused of raping someone in Bali would you lie through your teeth and say that he was with you at the time ,to keep him out of a Bali jail.?
Thats a bit offensive and off topic isnt it? this thread is all about a 14 year old who brought a spliff....

Not a rapist or mass murderer.....

Really dont know why you would ask that
Old Nov 6th 2011, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by janer
What I want to know is what happened to the scum that sold him the gear? I don't think they were even arrested. I watched a programme that said the police work with the scumbags to catch people out. If that is the case I reckon people should boycott Bali...who wants to go somewhere with that sort of attitude.
To be honest I don't know why anyone wants to go to Bali anyway. It's a sh1t hole.
Old Nov 6th 2011, 10:05 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NedKelly
To be honest I don't know why anyone wants to go to Bali anyway. It's a sh1t hole.
It'll be a lot better if all the dope-smoking, beer-swilling surf dudes boycott it in case somebody tricks them into buying drugs.
Old Nov 6th 2011, 10:08 am

Originally Posted by Seasider
It'll be a lot better if all the dope-smoking, beer-swilling surf dudes boycott it in case somebody tricks them into buying drugs.

what would all the druggy dealers do for 14 year old kiddy bait then
Old Nov 6th 2011, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Thats a bit offensive and off topic isnt it? this thread is all about a 14 year old who brought a spliff....

Not a rapist or mass murderer.....

Really dont know why you would ask that
Not sure why you think it is offensive.I was asking you how far you would go to lie.
Old Nov 6th 2011, 11:26 am

Originally Posted by irishbloo
Not sure why you think it is offensive.I was asking you how far you would go to lie.
I think the offensiveness came from the implication that it could happen - which of course you didn't mean, but it could have been construed that way.
Old Nov 6th 2011, 7:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

I think I saw on the news this morning (only think, as I was in a rush) that the media deal is off. This is good as it did the lad no favours, better to keep a low profile.
Old Nov 6th 2011, 8:39 pm
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

I do find if quite odd that he's tried and potentially jailed as an adult, but they put Spongebob curtains up in the court room in case he got upset.

The press and government should have worked in the background and kept this out of the public eye as much as possible, the Bali judicial system has something to prove now.

Trying to make money out of it was a bad move too, parents credibility down the toilet now, can't see this ending well for the boy.

I agree with Eddie though, any parent under these circumstances would lie their back teeth out to get a result
Old Nov 6th 2011, 8:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy

I have a 15 year old boy who is far less than 100% perfect and have no sympathy for this family or their situation.

My son wanted to go to Bali and we said no. Not with us, not with his friends, not while he was under 18 and in our care.
We took exactly the same stance with our 17 year old who suggested he join a group of mates in Bali for schoolies celebrations. NO WAY KID.

As the parent you sometimes have to tell your kids stuff that does not make you popular.

I really suspect ( after raising 3 teen sons in OZ ) that a kid who was 14 and found in a massage parlour with a joint probably has pretty ' casual ' parents and that kid had long ago discovered the joys of dope which is easily available in any high school in OZ.

Just a pity they didnt warn him that the 'good on ya lad ' behaviour that many teen boy parents encourage wouldn't go down so well overseas.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.