Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Schoolboy [14] Arrested in Bali Drug Bust

Schoolboy [14] Arrested in Bali Drug Bust

Old Oct 11th 2011, 10:30 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Schoolboy [14] Arrested in Bali Drug Bust

Originally Posted by Bix
He's only a baby.
Attached Thumbnails Schoolboy [14] Arrested in Bali Drug Bust-293636_257797650929795_131437750232453_731742_1137305104_n.jpg  
Old Oct 17th 2011, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

Dennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to all

I think some of the moderators on this site should appologise to Deb68 she voiced her opinion on an open forum some Mods don't like her opinion and so they ban her. Very childish in my opinion.Just because you are a moderator dosn't mean you are right
Old Oct 17th 2011, 12:45 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dennis The Menace
I think some of the moderators on this site should appologise to Deb68 she voiced her opinion on an open forum some Mods don't like her opinion and so they ban her. Very childish in my opinion.Just because you are a moderator dosn't mean you are right
People do not get banned because a Mod disagrees with their opinions.
If you believe someone has been banned unfairly then please contact Sue (the administrator) by private message, as per the rules.
Old Oct 17th 2011, 1:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

She = He.... In this case. Most people knew that of course... but not everyone. Which could be a wake up call for a few people.

Pays to open independent accounts if your partner let theirs lapse.

Meanwhile back on topic... I suspect this whole saga will have been forgotten in a couple of months.

Forget the drug aspect... Comes down to respecting the laws of a foreign Country. Although I wonder if a 15 year old UK girl would get lashed for kissing in public In Saudi Arabia.... and whether the debate would be as heated.
Old Oct 17th 2011, 1:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
She = He.... In this case. Most people knew that of course... but not everyone. Which could be a wake up call for a few people.

Pays to open independent accounts if your partner let theirs lapse.

Meanwhile back on topic... I suspect this whole saga will have been forgotten in a couple of months.

Forget the drug aspect... Comes down to respecting the laws of a foreign Country. Although I wonder if a 15 year old UK girl would get lashed for kissing in public In Saudi Arabia.... and whether the debate would be as heated.
Would hope that it would get as much attention..... And create as much debate... Tho it may not coz Bali is pretty much to perth what the Costa Del Sol was to the uk in the 1970s... Only without the death penalty I suppose...

Wher as Saudi Arabia... Is ... Not quite your usual tourist destination?
Old Oct 18th 2011, 9:24 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dennis The Menace
I think you ought to check your facts before you jump in and make yourself look silly. Just saying.
Old Oct 18th 2011, 9:47 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
People do not get banned because a Mod disagrees with their opinions.
If you believe someone has been banned unfairly then please contact Sue (the administrator) by private message, as per the rules.
Really
Old Oct 18th 2011, 10:20 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Really
Yes really and you more than most would realise that.
Old Oct 18th 2011, 11:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Back on topic, looks like he's going to be processed into a jail with adults...

As the juvenile system is overloaded and is taking adults into it...

i may be wrong
Old Oct 18th 2011, 11:21 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by eddie007
Back on topic, looks like he's going to be processed into a jail with adults...

As the juvenile system is overloaded and is taking adults into it...

i may be wrong
Last I heard was that he was likely to go away for 6 months, being as they'd now decided he is a regular drug user. If they don't have juvenile facilities I don't see what else they can do. If they let him come back to Aus to serve his sentence, there'll be more pressure to do the same with the other foreign nationals serving time for drugs. Personally I rather see this lad do six months there than there be a possibility of Shapelle Corby and any of the Bali 9 coming back early.

I still think he's probably served his time considering his age but it's not down to me, is it?
Old Oct 18th 2011, 11:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Last I heard was that he was likely to go away for 6 months, being as they'd now decided he is a regular drug user. If they don't have juvenile facilities I don't see what else they can do. If they let him come back to Aus to serve his sentence, there'll be more pressure to do the same with the other foreign nationals serving time for drugs. Personally I rather see this lad do six months there than there be a possibility of Shapelle Corby and any of the Bali 9 coming back early.

I still think he's probably served his time considering his age but it's not down to me, is it?
My understanding is that the "regular drug user" gets a lesser sentence.... This was probably SOUND legal advice to reduce an inevitable sentence...

i just want the kid back home....
Old Oct 18th 2011, 11:52 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Yes really and you more than most would realise that.

she kicked your arse there wee man lol
Old Oct 18th 2011, 12:25 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

My understanding is that the "regular drug user" gets a lesser sentence.... This was probably SOUND legal advice to reduce an inevitable sentence...

i just want the kid back home....
Same here, and hopefully before anything happens to him in there that screws him up for life.

Old Oct 18th 2011, 3:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ffs leave it out will you? Before you get the thread closed... This is an important issue... That people still want to discuss.... Why not Start your own thread if you want to mod bash or slag off the site.... Instead of hijacking this one????

Meanwhile Back on topic....

looks like BEST case scenario is a rehabilitation order... Which is probaly why the claim is that he is a regular user...Does anyone know what that would actually mean for the kid in real terms?????
Old Oct 18th 2011, 7:09 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Ffs leave it out will you? Before you get the thread closed... This is an important issue... That people still want to discuss.... Why not Start your own thread if you want to mod bash or slag off the site.... Instead of hijacking this one????

Meanwhile Back on topic....

looks like BEST case scenario is a rehabilitation order... Which is probaly why the claim is that he is a regular user...Does anyone know what that would actually mean for the kid in real terms?????
Don't know what the real implications of that would be in the long-term, but I guess it is probably the best way of getting him out of gaol. Arguing that he needs treatment and rehab rather than punishment is often a strategic legal move, isn't it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.