Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Schoolboy [14] Arrested in Bali Drug Bust

Schoolboy [14] Arrested in Bali Drug Bust

Old Oct 19th 2011, 6:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Schoolboy [14] Arrested in Bali Drug Bust

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Don't know what the real implications of that would be in the long-term, but I guess it is probably the best way of getting him out of gaol. Arguing that he needs treatment and rehab rather than punishment is often a strategic legal move, isn't it?
yup
Old Oct 21st 2011, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

Dennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to all

Originally Posted by eddie007
Ffs leave it out will you? Before you get the thread closed... This is an important issue... That people still want to discuss.... Why not Start your own thread if you want to mod bash or slag off the site.... Instead of hijacking this one????

Meanwhile Back on topic....

looks like BEST case scenario is a rehabilitation order... Which is probaly why the claim is that he is a regular user...Does anyone know what that would actually mean for the kid in real terms?????
Calm down Dear, go get yourself another glass of goon ! I know this is an important issue that is the reason why i felt i had to voice my opinion also !
I just wonder if HE , KEVIN ,THE ONE, GORGEOUS,TIDDLER, MUMBLES,FIRST BORN & prob a few more i have forgotten find you as irritating as i do ???
Old Oct 21st 2011, 12:39 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dennis The Menace
Calm down Dear, go get yourself another glass of goon ! I know this is an important issue that is the reason why i felt i had to voice my opinion also !
I just wonder if HE , KEVIN ,THE ONE, GORGEOUS,TIDDLER, MUMBLES,FIRST BORN & prob a few more i have forgotten find you as irritating as i do ???
Have you heard about the 'ignore' button? I suggest you try it.
Old Oct 21st 2011, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

Dennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to all

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Have you heard about the 'ignore' button? I suggest you try it.

Obviously it didnt work as i thought i pressed it for you a long time ago
Old Oct 21st 2011, 1:02 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously it didnt work as i thought i pressed it for you a long time ago
Doesn't work with Mods.
Old Oct 21st 2011, 1:05 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't work with Mods.
Or for us
Old Oct 21st 2011, 1:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

lelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of light

Lol..... That really winds me up ..... Why dont people just call there children by there real names ?
Old Oct 21st 2011, 1:34 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by lelchelle
Lol..... That really winds me up ..... Why dont people just call there children by there real names ?
For the very obvious reason that we don't actually want our kids names out there when they are nothing to do with BE. Why should I mention my kids by their names when they're not here 'talking' for themselves? Why do people have usernames that are nothing to do with their real names? It's to retain as much privacy as is possible. I think it's out of order to mention their real names personally.
Old Oct 21st 2011, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

lelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of light

For the very obvious reason that we don't actually want our kids names out there when they are nothing to do with BE. Why should I mention my kids by their names when they're not here 'talking' for themselves? Why do people have usernames that are nothing to do with their real names? It's to retain as much privacy as is possible. I think it's out of order to mention their real names personally.
Really ? Just had a chat with "14 yr old Slut that hangs round skate parks " and " I dont think i can have sex cause my penis is to small " and they both said they would prefer it if i used there real names on here !
Old Oct 21st 2011, 2:11 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Really ? Just had a chat with "14 yr old Slut that hangs round skate parks " and " I dont think i can have sex cause my penis is to small " and they both said they would prefer it if i used there real names on here !
Huh?
Old Oct 21st 2011, 2:16 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

How about respecting Eddies right to choose not to name her children on this site?

Just like many of us choose not to name our partners on here - its the same thing.
Old Oct 21st 2011, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

:
Yes of course its a really scary problem, so many nutters on B.E they might kidnap your children as they know there names are James, Emily, George , Sarah etc ! and hold them to ramson Even the Queen, The Beckhams etc will let the people know there kids names! Im sure First born & Tiddler are quite safe
Old Oct 21st 2011, 2:19 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

:

Yes of course its a really scary problem, so many nutters on B.E they might kidnap your children as they know there names are James, Emily, George , Sarah etc ! and hold them to ramson Even the Queen, The Beckhams etc will let the people know there kids names! Im sure First born & Tiddler are quite safe
Laugh all you like but it's me on BE not them. The husband doesn't get named either, why should he. I take it your real name is Dennis The Menace then?
Old Oct 21st 2011, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

Laugh all you like but it's me on BE not them. The husband doesn't get named either, why should he. I take it your real name is Dennis The Menace then?

Yes it is ! you got a problem with that ? Had a rough enough time at school with it , are you going to just make me feel worse !
Old Oct 21st 2011, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
How about respecting Eddies right to choose not to name her children on this site?

Just like many of us choose not to name our partners on here - its the same thing.
Cant help the way i feel But to everybody out there who choose not to mention there kids and partners names .... RESPECT !!!! And by the way , do you use your cat and dogs real names ????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.