scary

Old Jun 24th 2006, 6:42 am
toplad

Default scary

got a phone call from the solicitor yesterday, the house will complete next friday, so we are moving to my nephews for 20 days.then its off to a new life down under.happy, scared, worried all at the same time. got the priorities right though our leaving party is all booked and invites have been sent out.

it still hasn't sunk in yet........... but i'm sure i'll cope.

tracy

Old Jun 24th 2006, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

rangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud of
Default Re: scary

yes its scary but also exciting, after our house completed we were at friends house for two weeks and the best way I can describe it was I was on drugs and had a permanent smile on my face, until of course i had to say goodbye to family but thats another story.
even now i have to kick myself after 8 months that I am actually here living the dream, good luck and enjoy your next few weeks, Paul
Old Jun 24th 2006, 7:31 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by toplad
got a phone call from the solicitor yesterday, the house will complete next friday, so we are moving to my nephews for 20 days.then its off to a new life down under.happy, scared, worried all at the same time. got the priorities right though our leaving party is all booked and invites have been sent out.

tracy
Got most of these feelings already.....and only just started with the application.....Best of luck to you...hope everything goes to plan.....C x
Old Jun 24th 2006, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

ScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by toplad

tracy
Great news! I wish our house would sell.

Our leaving party is today, so we're just heading our shopping for a BBQ for 40.
Old Jun 24th 2006, 7:48 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScottDavis
Great news! I wish our house would sell.

Our leaving party is today, so we're just heading our shopping for a BBQ for 40.
How fab...Hope the weather picks up for you....Have a drink for us too!!!!