Wikiposts

Scars

Old Jan 25th 2008, 1:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scars

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
HAVE to! ...

No competition, but the Morphine was good! ...
LOL. Morphine made me vomit profusely. I could never be a junkie.

OK, I have a scar on my stomach in the shape of a windmill - about 4" long due to a lifesaving op when I was born.
I have 2 scars on my left thumb as it got stuck in the down position () and I had to have 2 ops to correct it.
I have a cesarian scar - how long are they girls ? 6"?? from side to side.
I have 2 scars on my left knee where a door handle went in and out the other side. (Had to be taken to hospital with a doorhandle through my leg.)
I have a scar on my little finger where an ice skate went over it.
I have a scar on my lip where a dog bit me when I was 6.
I have a 2" scar on my right arm where I cut it on a rusty drain pipe when I was a kid.

Last edited by Fly Away; Jan 25th 2008 at 3:29 am.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 2:06 am
Forum Regular

Dreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really nice

Don't emotional scars count? Got more of them then actual physical scars! Got one on the back of my thigh from when i was 7yrs old and slid down an old wooden slide thingy that had a great big rusty nail sticking up through it Then one from an appendix op when i was 19 and then oen from a C Section birth 7 years ago...that's about it. Unless you count the weird little white round things round one nipple where my sisters cat stuck it claws into me about 15 years ago... I was clothed at the time!
Old Jan 25th 2008, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
I have 1500 stitches on my dick, does that count ?
Only if we can see the pictures

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...s/needpics.gif

I would get banned if I showed my pictures!

Originally Posted by Seasider
I just measured my biggest scar - how sad am I? 17" from end to end on my abdomen, been cut open 3 times in the same place.

Wow

Couple of inches on my wrist (broke it badly, plate in, plate out, but I'm sure some people think I slashed it) and a similar one on a boob from a biopsy years ago. (Oh look, another tit thread. )

I could join the 'tit' thread

The joys of being a girl, eh.
Oh yes what joys

OK, I have a scar on my stomach in the shape of a windmill - about 4" long due to a lifesaving op when I was born.
I have 2 scars on my left thumb as it got stuck in the down position () and I had to have 2 ops to correct it.
I have a cesarian scar - how long are they girls ? 6"?? from side to side.
I have 2 scars on my left knee where a door handle went in and out the other side. (Had to be taken to hospital with a doorhandle through my leg.)
I have a scar on my little finger where an ice skate went over it.
I have a scar on my lip where a dog bit me when I was 6.
I have a 2" scar on my right arm where I cut it on a rusty drain pipe when I was a kid.
You sound as accident prone as I was

Originally Posted by Oz_Dreamer
Don't emotional scars count? Got more of them then actual physical scars! Got one on the back of my thigh from when i was 7yrs old and slid down an old wooden slide thingy that had a great big rusty nail sticking up through it Then one from an appendix op when i was 19 and then oen from a C Section birth 7 years ago...that's about it. Unless you count the weird little white round things round one nipple where my sisters cat stuck it claws into me about 15 years ago... I was clothed at the time!

Yep emotional scars count too - but harder to measure I reckon