Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

A Saucy Pressie - Your photos needed

Wikiposts

A Saucy Pressie - Your photos needed

Old Feb 14th 2010, 11:40 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile A Saucy Pressie - Your photos needed

I am making something for KPorte to cheer him up.

It involves a 'Carry On Nurse' type theme, some photos of willing people and a sense of humour along with some photoshop/editing skills.

If you would like to take part, could you send me a PM and I can give you my email details for you to send a photo.

I am looking at people wanting to be 'Carry On' style nurses and Bernieboy, you have a key part in this playing the part of 'Dr Prodd'.

I need a stern Matron with a large chest, I need lots of staff nurses and student nurses.

I need a grumpy tea lady and a couple of pervy porters.

This is purely a little something to cheer the guy up as I think he needs it. If you are interested, PM me and Ill send you my email of where to send the photos.

Old Feb 14th 2010, 3:45 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Saucy Pressie - Your photos needed

Right, the first photo is in

Come on Bernieboy, I need my Dr Prodd!
Old Feb 14th 2010, 3:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Oh go on then!! I'll send my piccie in too, where do you want me to send it to? Anything to cheer up Kporte

It'd be fab if you get all the mods to do it!
Old Feb 14th 2010, 4:28 pm

Just head shots as I am going to photoshop the heads onto different bodies.

Old Feb 14th 2010, 4:33 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I need a stern Matron with a large chest, ...
Why did Dorothy suddenly spring to mind?
Old Feb 14th 2010, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
Why did Dorothy suddenly spring to mind?
I thought that too! I've sent you through my headshot pic PP. I'm not stern enough to be the matron and don't have the chest either so I'll be a nurse please

I think Broad Shoulders should play a part in this but I don't whether he'd be better as a tranny nurse or a pervy porter?
Old Feb 14th 2010, 4:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I need a stern Matron with a large chest, I need lots of staff nurses and student nurses.

I need a grumpy tea lady and a couple of pervy porters.
I'll be sure to bring your post to the attention of my wife [who has been a nurse for 22 years AND held a Modern Matron's post in the UK].

Well done on managing to denigrate the entire Nursing Profession to that of an easy source of cheap titillation.
Old Feb 14th 2010, 4:53 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hoofie2002
I'll be sure to bring your post to the attention of my wife [who has been a nurse for 22 years AND held a Modern Matron's post in the UK].

Well done on managing to denigrate the entire Nursing Profession to that of an easy source of cheap titillation.
And I thought it was Anglo-Amalgamated and the Rank Organisation that did that.
Old Feb 14th 2010, 5:13 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
I'm not stern enough to be the matron and don't have the chest either so I'll be a nurse please
I'll be the judge of that thank you very much

I think Broad Shoulders should play a part in this but I don't whether he'd be better as a tranny nurse or a pervy porter?
Come on, if I ever I was born to play a role it was Sid James, surely?????
Old Feb 14th 2010, 5:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
I'll be the judge of that thank you very much

Come on, if I ever I was born to play a role it was Sid James, surely?????
Of course!!! You could Sid James and PP could be Babs
Old Feb 14th 2010, 5:26 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Of course!!! You could Sid James and PP could be Babs
and I'm picturing BernieBoy as Kenneth Williams
Old Feb 14th 2010, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

and I'm picturing BernieBoy as Kenneth Williams
Have you sent your head shot through yet! We'll have to do this quick before Kporte get's better!
Old Feb 14th 2010, 5:30 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Have you sent your head shot through yet! We'll have to do this quick before Kporte get's better!
yes, I have. But I haven't done the face one yet
Old Feb 14th 2010, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

yes, I have. But I haven't done the face one yet
We're trying to mend the man not make him feel ill ....
Old Feb 14th 2010, 5:33 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

We're trying to mend the man not make him feel ill ....
or jealous

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.