Sat Nav in Brisbane

Old Jul 30th 2007, 9:05 pm
Caroline

Caroline B is on a distinguished road
Default Sat Nav in Brisbane

I'm tired of getting lost. Can anyone recommend a reasonable sat nav system - cheapest please - Where's the best place to buy? I'm south side but can get to the city easily
Cheers for any suggestions
Old Jul 30th 2007, 9:08 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sat Nav in Brisbane

Originally Posted by Caroline B
I'm tired of getting lost. Can anyone recommend a reasonable sat nav system - cheapest please - Where's the best place to buy? I'm south side but can get to the city easily

try JB hi fi
they have a good range at the right price and of course less for haggling
Old Jul 31st 2007, 5:44 am
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Hi we were in Melbourne recently and hubby forgot to take cradle for his PDA hence no Sat Nav (aaaaarrrggghh). Quick trip to JB HiFi and we managed to Buy TOMTOM one for $430 is brilliant much better than our old system easy to use and has nifty features like telling you what the speed limit on the road is and flashing red if you go 5k over the limit. Wonderful i thought i can have the new one to save me using the old map book but no hubby decides he can have the new one and i get the old one typical. Anyway like i say we have always used TOMTOM and love it.

Poshrice
Old Jul 31st 2007, 6:25 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Try Tom Tom....really good.

I have a built-in sat nav in the car, works just as good. Wouldn't be without them as i get lost quite alot, but not any more
Old Jul 31st 2007, 6:27 am
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Not the cheapest though.
Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Try Tom Tom....really good.

I have a built-in sat nav in the car, works just as good. Wouldn't be without them as i get lost quite alot, but not any more
Old Jul 31st 2007, 7:00 am
Humble vaudevillian

benny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to behold

Navman are pretty good.
Old Jul 31st 2007, 11:27 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Garmin - You can also program 4 wheel drive tracks in and fixed speed camera downloads as well as speed limits and you can use it out of car as well.