Wikiposts

Sarah Blasko?

Old Mar 3rd 2007, 8:21 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sarah Blasko?

I think she`s pretty good (i`m gonna check her out next month)but the mrs reckons she`s dull and boring
Begs the question am I mellowing with age,losing the plot,or on the money?
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sarah Blasko?

Originally Posted by wengerboy
I think she`s pretty good (i`m gonna check her out next month)but the mrs reckons she`s dull and boring
Begs the question am I mellowing with age,losing the plot,or on the money?

Your missus is right.

I've never heard of her so she can't be that interesting
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:41 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
Your missus is right.

I've never heard of her so she can't be that interesting
Thank goodness for that! I've been mulling over this one, wondering if I'm being thick, and not wanting to admit I haven't a clue who she is
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:50 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Thank goodness for that! I've been mulling over this one, wondering if I'm being thick, and not wanting to admit I haven't a clue who she is
I assumed she was a famous Aussie and that's why I didn't know who she was
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:52 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.sarahblasko.com/
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Apparantly she's a singer

http://www.sarahblasko.com/

Mind you, I haven't heard her sing yet
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:53 pm

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kapri
I assumed she was a famous Aussie and that's why I didn't know who she was
But we do know who Kylie is, is she anything like Kylie ?
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:54 pm
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Who?
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

Womat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really nice

Don't think Sarah is what you would call mainstream, the only song I've heard her sing is Crowded House's 'Don't Dream It's Over' when she performed at the 2006 Commonwealth Games closing ceremony.
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 10:01 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Sarah is excellent and I've seen her live twice now. Mellow sometimes, but can pull out all the stops if needs be. Not at all boring but it depends on your taste. She does smokey dark venue moody chick very well.

Here's Explain

and Always On This Line

Turn your radio up (cover)

Last edited by iPom; Mar 3rd 2007 at 10:09 pm.
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 10:28 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Sarah is excellent and I've seen her live twice now. Mellow sometimes, but can pull out all the stops if needs be. Not at all boring but it depends on your taste. She does smokey dark venue moody chick very well.

Here's Explain

and Always On This Line

First thing that I heard of her`s was a like a version cover of yellow brick road by Elton John, not an easy song to cover at all but her version stuck in my head and i`ve been into her ever since.
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 10:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by wengerboy
i`ve been into her ever since.

No wonder you're wife's complaining
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 10:37 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally Posted by Wendy

No wonder you're wife's complaining
she`s a woman it`s her job
Old Mar 4th 2007, 12:38 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom

Here's Explain

and Always On This Line

I'm impressed - moving voice & lots of emotion there. I'll look out for her.

Thanks iPom
Old Mar 4th 2007, 3:40 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Sarah Blasko?

Originally Posted by NeilCk
But we do know who Kylie is, is she anything like Kylie ?
Sod Kylie - this Blasko chick is drop-dead gorgeous!

Her website gives a taste of the music; sounds like good moody angst noir, with a touch of folk ballad. Can't go too far wrong there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.