Wikiposts

Sam Newman

Old May 29th 2008, 1:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sam Newman

Originally Posted by EdnaAverage
**Prepares to be flamed**

And me, to be honest it's the highlight of the week and makes me cry with laughter and I'm female (with a puerile sense of humour admittedly). Yes, the man's a buffoon but he's the first Aussie that I've seen who's comfortable taking the p*ss out of himself. Maybe that's why so many don't like him? He's a shining light in a sea of bland nothingness.

Aussie telly is so dire, the Footy Show looks good by comparison.

Oh and don't get me started on the (non) news. Who the f**K is Patty Newton and why should anyone be remotely concerned about her stolen handbag when people are dying elsewhere!!!

Disillusioned (this week) of Melbourne.
Pattie Newton is the wife of Bert...the one who hosts '20-1'
Old May 29th 2008, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

EdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really nice

Originally Posted by Vin 'n Bin
Pattie Newton is the wife of Bert...the one who hosts '20-1'
Basically an older equivalent of Debbie McGee then? As I suspected, a non entity.....
Old May 29th 2008, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by EdnaAverage
Basically an older equivalent of Debbie McGee then? As I suspected, a non entity.....
True...very true
Old May 29th 2008, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

i watched a little bit of the show last nite and it reminded me of the same formular as soccer am and there was nothing wrong with that show even Tim Lovejoy used to go close to the line and he got away with it and the show was never quite the same when he left, So if this Sam Newman guy is a bit of a pisstaker its probably all in the line of the shows format
Old May 29th 2008, 3:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
BUT I am a girl and
So am I (last time I looked.....)