Wikiposts

Sam Newman

Old May 28th 2008, 9:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sam Newman

Sounds personal to me
Old May 28th 2008, 10:15 pm
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Sounds personal to me
Nah have to agree with Vash on this one. Newman is just one more of those things Aussies can be genuinely ashamed/embarassed of LOL
Old May 28th 2008, 11:35 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Love him and love the footy show
Old May 29th 2008, 12:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
I am not alone
Old May 29th 2008, 12:15 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

I am not alone
I know lots of people who are the same So its not THAT bad to admit it
Old May 29th 2008, 12:28 am
Just Joined

johnsamuels7484 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know lots of people who are the same So its not THAT bad to admit it
never thought he was that bad. you need someone around who's not afraid to really let rip.
Old May 29th 2008, 12:33 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Do you really think Sam is smart enough to come up with the ideas. He is just the puppet.
Old May 29th 2008, 12:40 am
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

Me to!!
Old May 29th 2008, 12:46 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
He is just the puppet.
Yeah, but an opinioated one but
Old May 29th 2008, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

EdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really nice

Originally Posted by lor
Me to!!
**Prepares to be flamed**

And me, to be honest it's the highlight of the week and makes me cry with laughter and I'm female (with a puerile sense of humour admittedly). Yes, the man's a buffoon but he's the first Aussie that I've seen who's comfortable taking the p*ss out of himself. Maybe that's why so many don't like him? He's a shining light in a sea of bland nothingness.

Aussie telly is so dire, the Footy Show looks good by comparison.

Oh and don't get me started on the (non) news. Who the f**K is Patty Newton and why should anyone be remotely concerned about her stolen handbag when people are dying elsewhere!!!

Disillusioned (this week) of Melbourne.
Old May 29th 2008, 12:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Women and footie is like women in Formula One... The only women on the tarmac should be those holding the umbrellas over the drivers....

Like wise boxing, only good for wearing something small and skimpy and holding up numbers between rounds...

Old May 29th 2008, 12:40 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vanessa
.... ordered off air indefinitely - and about time too.

http://www.bigpondmovies.com/librari...-ac6a7f9bb8ba/
there goes my Thursday night funnies

Not saying I agree with him - but the fact they let him is what I found laughable. But hey they can go and ban Henson's work. or stop us watching underbelly
Old May 29th 2008, 12:45 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Women and footie is like women in Formula One... The only women on the tarmac should be those holding the umbrellas over the drivers....

Like wise boxing, only good for wearing something small and skimpy and holding up numbers between rounds...

Shut yer face I'm a fully fledged Essendon member and come rain or shine support my (albeit crappy injured) team every home game week
Old May 29th 2008, 12:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah? You want to fight about it?

I'm a life long Colchester United Fan (soccer).... went to my first match aged six weeks.... rearranged nmy wedding day to fit in with important match... etc... my mother wasn'rt such a big fan. But my Grandmother was and still went well into her nineties....

But standing on the terraces supporting the beautiful game is not the same as trying to 'own' the mens version of Footie/soccer etc... Women have an essential role to play in footie.... making sure her man gets there on time

A bit of rampant sexism wont hurt anyone... its on late(r) at night.... is a fun show and they all seem KNOW that they are idiots... I like to see men taking the piss out of their own, and themselves...
Old May 29th 2008, 1:18 pm
High in the Dandenongs

But I agree, I love the footie show. BUT I am a girl and i love my footie AND i can talk about it with the best of 'em. My poor hubby gets left at home with the kids

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.