Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Sad news about BundyMum

Sad news about BundyMum

Old Dec 17th 2005, 5:45 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sad news about BundyMum

Truly sorry to read your sad news.

Take care

Sel & family xxx
Old Dec 17th 2005, 8:26 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ProofReader

Feel no guilt in laughter, she knows how much you care
Feel no sorrow in a smile that she's not here to share
You can not grieve forever, she wouldn't want you to
She'd hope that you can carry on, the way you always do
So talk about the good times, and the ways you showed you cared
The days you spent together, all the happiness you shared
Let memories surround you.

A word someone may say
Will suddenly recapture a time, an hour, a day
That brings her back as clearly as though she were still here
And fills you with the feelings that she is always near
For if you keep these moments, you will never be apart
And she will live forever, locked safe within your heart.

My thoughts are with you and your family, Bundy.

Thank you so much for this ProofReader - you've just set me off into another little weep (much needed). What you wrote there so accurately describes what we are trying to do - remember with joy and love and laughter, rather than regret with sadness and guilt and tears. We have much to be happy about, and that will see us through.

As for my dad, as Sue (Bella Donna) was asking earlier....he's doing incredibly well and I grow prouder of him every day, just as I have done since this all began. He has spent the last two years greiving, his journey through it has been long and hard and it was very much something mum helped him with. So he is ready to go forward now, to step out of the limbo he has been in for the last 2 years and take a break from the strain of being the carer. My mum gave me a list of instructions for him (and the rest of us!) and he'll blinkin well have to follow them or he'll be in a whole world of trouble! So he has plans, and a direction to move in, and he's raring to get stuck into things as he knows this more than anything would make my mum happy. The tears come frequently, in joyful reminiscence more than anything, but he is proving to be far stronger than any of us gave him full credit for.

Bxx
Old Dec 17th 2005, 8:34 pm
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bundy,

Very sorry to hear your sad news. Take care.

Love from DagBoy, MrsDagBoy and the little Dags.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bundy

So sorry to hear your sad news.

Our thoughts are with you.

Take care

Graham & Sara
Old Dec 17th 2005, 9:55 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hear your news Bundy, Mum is at peace noe and in no more pain.....remember all the good times....and most of all remember her smile.

Take Care

Love
H
xxx
Old Dec 17th 2005, 10:05 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Such sad news - Our thoughts are with you. xxx
Old Dec 17th 2005, 10:50 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time.

Marie
Old Dec 18th 2005, 8:30 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hear about your mum Bundy. She was a tough lady. She did you proud.

I'm sure she will be your beacon of light in times of need.

Phoenix & family.
Old Dec 18th 2005, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

Bundy,

You must be experiencing that strange mixture of grief and relief. Take care of your father - if he's anything like mine was when my mum died it may be a few months down the road when he reacts to the loneliness. But you'll always have the happy memories and there's nothing like being left a list of instructions.....

Lesley
Old Dec 18th 2005, 10:40 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum , Bundy.
My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Julie. x
Old Dec 18th 2005, 10:43 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Dear All,

I'm sad to say that BundyMum died at 11.12pm last night after a postively heroic battle. She asked to be transferred to the hospice where she died peacefully, surrounded by family (we were all there). Althought it was incredibly hard to watch, the end was peaceful and free of pain or distress.

I know I've been absent from the forum for a while now, but to those of you who knew BundyMum's story, and offered such amazing support, advice and good wishes, thank you. It has been appreciated more than you will know.

Sadness and happiness mixed together, but mainly we all miss the most fantastic mother, wife, sister, daughter and (nearly) granny anyone could wish for.

Bundy xx
Really sad for you but glad things were peaceful at the end.

Ginny
Old Dec 18th 2005, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Bundy...........she really was a great woman.........she did so well, and for so long.
Take good care mate, thinking of you

with love
sandra
xxx
Old Dec 18th 2005, 2:10 pm
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

As for my dad, as Sue (Bella Donna) was asking earlier....he's doing incredibly well and I grow prouder of him every day, just as I have done since this all began. He has spent the last two years greiving, his journey through it has been long and hard and it was very much something mum helped him with. So he is ready to go forward now, to step out of the limbo he has been in for the last 2 years and take a break from the strain of being the carer. My mum gave me a list of instructions for him (and the rest of us!) and he'll blinkin well have to follow them or he'll be in a whole world of trouble! So he has plans, and a direction to move in, and he's raring to get stuck into things as he knows this more than anything would make my mum happy. The tears come frequently, in joyful reminiscence more than anything, but he is proving to be far stronger than any of us gave him full credit for.
Bxx
Oh Bundy I'm so very sorry to hear the sad news. Take care of yourself and look out for that Dad of yours. He's going to need you more than ever now. You are probably going to need each other. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. Take care.
Love, Desi
Old Dec 18th 2005, 2:16 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Great respect for a life well-lived and a passing bravely met.
Old Dec 18th 2005, 2:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Dear All,

I'm sad to say that BundyMum died at 11.12pm last night after a postively heroic battle. She asked to be transferred to the hospice where she died peacefully, surrounded by family (we were all there). Althought it was incredibly hard to watch, the end was peaceful and free of pain or distress.

I know I've been absent from the forum for a while now, but to those of you who knew BundyMum's story, and offered such amazing support, advice and good wishes, thank you. It has been appreciated more than you will know.

Sadness and happiness mixed together, but mainly we all miss the most fantastic mother, wife, sister, daughter and (nearly) granny anyone could wish for.

Bundy xx
My condolences to you and your family. Im so sorry to hear about the death of your mom! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. Take care of yourselves during this difficult period!

Last edited by willmore; Dec 18th 2005 at 2:42 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.