Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Sad news about BundyMum

Sad news about BundyMum

Old Dec 17th 2005, 9:21 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sad news about BundyMum

Originally Posted by bundy
Dear All,

I'm sad to say that BundyMum died at 11.12pm last night after a postively heroic battle. She asked to be transferred to the hospice where she died peacefully, surrounded by family (we were all there). Althought it was incredibly hard to watch, the end was peaceful and free of pain or distress.

I know I've been absent from the forum for a while now, but to those of you who knew BundyMum's story, and offered such amazing support, advice and good wishes, thank you. It has been appreciated more than you will know.

Sadness and happiness mixed together, but mainly we all miss the most fantastic mother, wife, sister, daughter and (nearly) granny anyone could wish for.

Bundy xx

aw bundy.....im so sorry to hear that.

take care flower,

love
sue xxx
Old Dec 17th 2005, 9:43 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

God Bless

J
Old Dec 17th 2005, 10:19 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

My heart goes out to you and your family at this sad time.

I remember when your Mum first became ill and your posts on this site were so full of pain, hope, but most of all strength. Your Mum was a lucky lady to have a daughter who obviously loved her so much.

With much love

xxxxxx
Old Dec 17th 2005, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear All,

I'm sad to say that BundyMum died at 11.12pm last night after a postively heroic battle. She asked to be transferred to the hospice where she died peacefully, surrounded by family (we were all there). Althought it was incredibly hard to watch, the end was peaceful and free of pain or distress.

I know I've been absent from the forum for a while now, but to those of you who knew BundyMum's story, and offered such amazing support, advice and good wishes, thank you. It has been appreciated more than you will know.

Sadness and happiness mixed together, but mainly we all miss the most fantastic mother, wife, sister, daughter and (nearly) granny anyone could wish for.

Bundy xx

So sorry Bundy...our thoughts are with you

Sue & Family x
Old Dec 17th 2005, 10:35 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Really sorry to read your sad news. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 11:13 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

So very very sorry
Old Dec 17th 2005, 11:20 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Bundy I am so sorry for your sad loss.

The strength and love you have shown your Mum , especially over these past few months, would have made her feel very special and immensly proud. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Hxxxx
Old Dec 17th 2005, 12:06 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Well, my dad and my brothers and I have been sat here reading the kind thoughts and messages you have all posted and all I can say is thank you. not just for your kindness, but for reminding us once again just how special mum was, and just what an effect she had on others. That's her legacy, echoed by the hospice and all her friends, and that's what we want to live on.

We're not sad today - we miss her so much - but we're happy that it's over for her and that we can all look forward again, which is exactly what she wanted.

Bix - you're right, she was and still is a winner in every way. God bless her.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 12:42 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Dear All,

Bundy xx
are thoughts are with you.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:03 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

so very sorry sorry for your loss, but at least she's out of her pain now. a fighter through and through bundy.

god bless your mum and your family.

dont forget she will be watching your every move now and smiling down on her much loved daughter.

take care honey
xxx
Old Dec 17th 2005, 1:24 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

Our sincere sympathies to you and your family, Bundy. I have spent the last hour catching up on your mum's story and I am so sorry that you have all been through so much. I am only glad to hear that her passing was peaceful - after all the suffering, I am sure that brought you comfort.

Wishing you and your family well for the difficult days to come, and for the future - sadly, the *motherless* club is a painful one to belong to.

How is your dad faring? I hope he too finds the strength to get him through this difficult time.

Sue
Old Dec 17th 2005, 2:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

My thoughts are with you at this sad time.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry for you and your family. God bless.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Silky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of light

So sorry to read your sad news Bundy, I'm fairly new to this forum, but have just read some of your posts and wanted to send you and your family much love, hugs & healing at this sad time for you all.

Sara
Old Dec 17th 2005, 5:32 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Unhappy Re: Sad news about BundyMum

Feel no guilt in laughter, she knows how much you care
Feel no sorrow in a smile that she's not here to share
You can not grieve forever, she wouldn't want you to
She'd hope that you can carry on, the way you always do
So talk about the good times, and the ways you showed you cared
The days you spent together, all the happiness you shared
Let memories surround you.

A word someone may say
Will suddenly recapture a time, an hour, a day
That brings her back as clearly as though she were still here
And fills you with the feelings that she is always near
For if you keep these moments, you will never be apart
And she will live forever, locked safe within your heart.

My thoughts are with you and your family, Bundy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.