Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

A sad goodbye and thankyou

A sad goodbye and thankyou

Old Jul 15th 2007, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: A sad goodbye and thankyou

Di
Old Jul 15th 2007, 9:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what to say, apart from wishing you both all the best. Take good care of yourselves.

Mrs JTL and family
Old Jul 15th 2007, 9:36 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Such very sad news.

I send you my love

Lj
Old Jul 15th 2007, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

OMG - I am so sorry to hear that. I bet you are numb and angry. No idea what else to say, words fail me.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

So sad, all the best for your return trip back home, sorry, lost for words.

Chris & Farideh
Old Jul 15th 2007, 9:45 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
So sad, all the best for your return trip back home, sorry, lost for words.

Chris & Farideh
I'm so, so sorry to hear this. You always seemed so happy and settled.

What a cruel twist of fate to strike you both down. God bless for a safe journey and best wishes for the medical treatment.

Jules x
Old Jul 15th 2007, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

weez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really nice

Hi, i have only just joined this site so haven't had the pleasure to read any of your posts, i just want to wish you all the best for the future and hope that you had a fantastic time while you were in oz.
weez
Old Jul 15th 2007, 10:00 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

So lost for words just dont what to say, other than the same as other BE members, that my thoughts are with you both. C x
Old Jul 15th 2007, 10:05 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Just want to send my sympathies and wish you all the luck in the world.

Good luck and all the best.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrsperthforme
To all our friends at expats.myself and Steve have to say goodbye
We are returning to UK. Steve has been diagnosed with an inoprable brain tumour and I have cervical cancer.
Thankyous to all the wonderful friends we have made you know who you are.

I wish all those migrating the best of luck and everyone else take care of yourselfs

Thankyou
Becky
Steve and Becky I am so sorry to hear this my heart goes out to you both it doesnt seem that long since we were all at the meet in southampton making plans,my hubby Derek was diagnosed with agresive prostrate cancer last week and we are in shock at the moment my thoughts and prayers are with you both.
Janet
Old Jul 15th 2007, 10:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Steve, becky, Derek & Janet,
so sorry for all four of you. Very best wishes,don't really know what else to say
Old Jul 15th 2007, 10:49 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Steve and Beckie
Geezzz i can say nothing more than what everyone else has already said,
I hope you can find some comfort back in the arms of your family and friends in the UK.
You and your family are in our thoughts, as are Janet and Derek
Old Jul 15th 2007, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

all i can do is echo what everyone else has said

so sorry terrible news for both of you

sending peace & love

tiffany & family
Old Jul 15th 2007, 11:32 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrsperthforme
To all our friends at expats.myself and Steve have to say goodbye
We are returning to UK. Steve has been diagnosed with an inoprable brain tumour and I have cervical cancer.
Thankyous to all the wonderful friends we have made you know who you are.

I wish all those migrating the best of luck and everyone else take care of yourselfs

Thankyou
Becky

OMG. I cannot think what to say. I wish you a safe journey back and take care of each other.

Love Ginny x
Old Jul 15th 2007, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FRAYNE
Steve and Becky I am so sorry to hear this my heart goes out to you both it doesnt seem that long since we were all at the meet in southampton making plans,my hubby Derek was diagnosed with agresive prostrate cancer last week and we are in shock at the moment my thoughts and prayers are with you both.
Janet
sorry about your news

hope that derek makes a full recovery

sending love , peace and many hugs

tiffany& family

xxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.