Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Rugby World Cup -England robbed by Aussie Umpire

Wikiposts

Rugby World Cup -England robbed by Aussie Umpire

Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:20 am
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Rugby World Cup -England robbed by Aussie Umpire

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I will have to go back and have a look, as everytime I see her stupid username all I see in the post is,

";kjhsf sjhbd j;oawkdeujf jkkwal;a jkja popqwd fkkfqlkasjgnm !!!"
Try posting on your own without the help of others you worthless individual.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Time to let it go guys....or should I say...children!

It really is only a game, move on!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:36 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KLF
One member being born in SA and one in Devon.
Sounds strangely similar to the England Rugby Team
Old Oct 21st 2007, 10:37 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KLF
You could try posting without being nasty to people for no reason
Old Oct 21st 2007, 10:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Time to let it go guys....or should I say...children!

It really is only a game, move on!
Like I said...time to let go children!!!!!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 3:16 pm
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
Sounds strangely similar to the England Rugby Team
Fair point. And the cricket team, the Australian cricket team come to think of it.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 7:24 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KLF
Fair point. And the cricket team, the Australian cricket team come to think of it.
Ooo! If only we can get a link to Kylie and Jason we can close the loop.

Which one's a saffa and which one's from Devon?
Old Oct 21st 2007, 7:53 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KLF
You are just so sweet you know!

I think, judging by the fact that I have nearly 18,000 posts I can post pretty well without anyone else's help, but thanks for your concern.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:12 pm
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Its not like the ref missed a glaringly obvious forward pass or anything is it?
No but he should of binned the cheating chalkey burger for his blatant professional foul which prevented england scoring just before the "try decision debacle"
How he can justify having serious words and warning the SA's and giving a penalty but not yellow card to him is beyond me, what more would he of had to do to give him yellow??? It was very poor play and he only probably got away with it because of the time it took for the video ref to make his decision....
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:19 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve99
No but he should of binned the cheating chalkey burger for his blatant professional foul which prevented england scoring just before the "try decision debacle"
How he can justify having serious words and warning the SA's and giving a penalty but not yellow card to him is beyond me, what more would he of had to do to give him yellow??? It was very poor play and he only probably got away with it because of the time it took for the video ref to make his decision....
Refs make mistakes...................its what EVERYONE told me!!

I think the ref at one point had absolutely no control over the game, and that was part of the problem.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:20 pm
KLF
What Time is Love

You are just so sweet you know!

I think, judging by the fact that I have nearly 18,000 posts I can post pretty well without anyone else's help, but thanks for your concern.
I think judging by the fact that you have made nearly 18,000 posts in just over 1 year indicates that you haven't much of a life. Wouldn't you agree?
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:21 pm
KLF
What Time is Love

Agreed.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:22 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by KLF
I think judging by the fact that you have made nearly 18,000 posts in just over 1 year indicates that you haven't much of a life. Wouldn't you agree?
Oh look, I gave you that, you cant then try and insult me with it!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:28 pm
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Refs make mistakes...................its what EVERYONE told me!!

I think the ref at one point had absolutely no control over the game, and that was part of the problem.
I agree on both counts, in general I thought he had a pretty good game, but that was a major passage of play that could of had a massive impact on the game.
I think he thought the try was going to be given so decided against binning him, but when it took so long he only remembered to go back and give the penalty....
I think if the video ref is called in he should be able to refresh the ref on the prior passage of play, not just the incident that caused him to be used.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:35 pm
Straw Man.

I agree on both counts, in general I thought he had a pretty good game, but that was a major passage of play that could of had a massive impact on the game.
I think he thought the try was going to be given so decided against binning him, but when it took so long he only remembered to go back and give the penalty....
I think if the video ref is called in he should be able to refresh the ref on the prior passage of play, not just the incident that caused him to be used.
That's the problem isn't it, the game and so many like it, was so fast paced, and there were some really hard pieces of play to keep up with, I cant see how a single person can make an important decision in the time given.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.