Reload this Page >

Rugby World Cup -England robbed by Aussie Umpire

Wikiposts

Rugby World Cup -England robbed by Aussie Umpire

Old Oct 20th 2007, 5:34 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Rugby World Cup -England robbed by Aussie Umpire

Originally Posted by KLF
I'll always support the home nations, Jocks excepted naturally.
whats jocks apart from yer undies
Old Oct 20th 2007, 6:58 pm
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by biggy
whats jocks apart from yer undies
'Sweatties' then, if you're not happy with the term Jocks.
Old Oct 20th 2007, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Thank god we dont have to spend another 4 years hailing Saint Johnny!!!

England wre not robbed they were simply outplayed!!
Old Oct 20th 2007, 10:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
The line is in touch.
I thought that he might have got downward pressure on the ball a fraction before his airbourne knees and lower limbs touched down.

Well played South Africa, but England had the possession and territory.

Notice to the blow-ins - see how this was a tryless game. That's the way RWC final stages are.

I do think SA got a relatively easy route to the final with their 3N rivals taken out.
Old Oct 20th 2007, 10:45 pm

Originally Posted by KLF
'Sweatties' then, if you're not happy with the term Jocks.
not impressed with that either
Old Oct 20th 2007, 10:47 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Just say you like it, it takes the fizz out of her insults then.
Old Oct 20th 2007, 10:51 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
och thats no fun lol Im in a wind up mood lol
Old Oct 20th 2007, 11:00 pm
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Have you come out of your sulkfest?

Diddums got to involve other members as he can't handle posting on his own?
Old Oct 20th 2007, 11:03 pm
KLF
What Time is Love

Almost as impressive as how you lot type the way you talk (when it suits), both illegible .
Old Oct 20th 2007, 11:09 pm

Originally Posted by KLF
Almost as impressive as how you lot type the way you talk (when it suits), both illegible .
ehhhh 'you lot' I can understand it perfectly thanks...and anyone who matters can also understand it so thats all that matters tae me
Old Oct 20th 2007, 11:09 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
I thought that he might have got downward pressure on the ball a fraction before his airbourne knees and lower limbs touched down.

Well played South Africa, but England had the possession and territory.

Notice to the blow-ins - see how this was a tryless game. That's the way RWC final stages are.

I do think SA got a relatively easy route to the final with their 3N rivals taken out.
They did a good job on 10 (or whoever controlled the pictures) of showing all the angles.

You can see that his foot hits the line and then lifts up (as he goes onto his knee). From another angle you could see that his foot lifts before he gets the ball down.

All split second stuff but the right decision.

Also the extra 4 points wouldn't have changed the outcome. I know people will say that the try would have given England extra umph but I think we can be sure that they were giving it everything without the try.

Old Oct 20th 2007, 11:14 pm
KLF
What Time is Love

ehhhh 'you lot' I can understand it perfectly thanks...and anyone who matters can also understand it so thats all that matters tae me
der yer kin? There's a moose loose aboot this hoose! Donald where's yer troosers?

Whatever!
Old Oct 20th 2007, 11:23 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KLF
Have you come out of your sulkfest?

Diddums got to involve other members as he can't handle posting on his own?
Yeah and yeah.
Old Oct 20th 2007, 11:25 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KLF
der yer kin? There's a moose loose aboot this hoose! Donald where's yer troosers?

Whatever!
Thats good coming from someone named after a Scottish group.
Old Oct 20th 2007, 11:31 pm

Originally Posted by KLF

Whatever!
WTF does der yer kin mean....youve lost me on that one..........a moose in your house FFS hope it doesnt shit as it would be some pile!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.