Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Rugby World Cup 2011 Thread

View Poll Results: Rugby World Cup 2011 - Who will win?
New Zealand
30.91%
Australia
8.18%
South Africa
12.73%
England
17.27%
Ireland
5.45%
France
2.73%
Scotland
2.73%
Argentina
0.91%
Wales
8.18%
Fiji
1.82%
Samoa
0.91%
Italy
1.82%
Bizarre Outcome
6.36%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Rugby World Cup 2011 Thread

Old Oct 2nd 2011, 8:23 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rugby World Cup 2011 Thread

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Calm down savage, calm down.
Is that because her middle name is "Lilly"?
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 9:03 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
hmm... and it was going so well...

Remind me - are you one of these people who say 'anyone but England' because then I would wonder what your superiority complex is based on...!

Rugby - it's a life. Soccer doesn't even come close.

Only for fun Badge, only for fun!!!
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 9:04 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
Are you referring to my 'Lilly' again?
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 9:05 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Are you referring to my 'Lilly' again?
Well, I know the cherry is long gone.
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 9:08 am

Well, I know the cherry is long gone.
As is yours, slag!
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 9:09 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

As is yours, slag!
To a woman named Irene ... school dinner lady she was ... gave me an extra helping after that.
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 9:11 am

To a woman named Irene ... school dinner lady she was ... gave me an extra helping after that.
- please tell me you had already left school by then?
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 10:35 am
Mostly Harmless

- please tell me you had already left school by then?
I could give you some comforting words or the truth
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 11:26 am

I could give you some comforting words or the truth

- is that the time? Weather wasn't too bad today was it?
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 11:41 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

i have to say i was quite happy with scotland yesterday. they gave it their best and attempted to play and if they had a little luck things might have gone their way

we are and will always be the nearly men

for such a small nation, thats good enough for me
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 11:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
i have to say i was quite happy with scotland yesterday. they gave it their best and attempted to play and if they had a little luck things might have gone their way

Going back to the France and Germany point that SC makes, I don't see the Sweaties as a nation...they are part of the UK and the whole Sweatie thing is just a bit of 'politikin'

Takeway Mel Gibson and a few Scottish dour mutterings, and you would not be left with much.
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 11:48 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Going back to the France and Germany point that SC makes, I don't see the Sweaties as a nation...they are part of the UK and the whole Sweatie thing is just a bit of 'politikin'

Takeway Mel Gibson and a few Scottish dour mutterings, and you would not be left with much.
lmao, keep fishin'
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 12:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

lmao, keep fishin'
...'I found wet and the people rude. They had the fine qualities which bore me - thrift and industry and long-faced holiness, and the young women are mostly great genteel boisterous things who are no doubt bedworthy enough if your taste runs that way. The men I found solemn, hostile and greedy..'
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 12:05 pm
Master of verbal pish©

...'I found wet and the people rude. They had the fine qualities which bore me - thrift and industry and long-faced holiness, and the young women are mostly great genteel boisterous things who are no doubt bedworthy enough if your taste runs that way. The men I found solemn, hostile and greedy..'

you forgot PROUD
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 10:18 pm

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

What's happened to the Strachans and Dalglishs that Scotland used to produce? Wales and NZ are also wee sized nations.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.