Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Rugby World Cup 2011 Thread

View Poll Results: Rugby World Cup 2011 - Who will win?
New Zealand
30.91%
Australia
8.18%
South Africa
12.73%
England
17.27%
Ireland
5.45%
France
2.73%
Scotland
2.73%
Argentina
0.91%
Wales
8.18%
Fiji
1.82%
Samoa
0.91%
Italy
1.82%
Bizarre Outcome
6.36%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Rugby World Cup 2011 Thread

Old Sep 10th 2011, 10:16 pm
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rugby World Cup 2011 Thread

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Giving it all they've got, even if they don't win this they can be proud

Someone just tried to turn the TV over....he won't do that again
Knee capping?

Cooler
Old Sep 10th 2011, 10:27 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coolerkingcooler
Knee capping?

Cooler
No, I think the scream for behind him of "touch that and you may lose part of your anatomy" worked
Old Sep 10th 2011, 10:30 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Just answer the question please,thank you.
Ok, I was born in Glastonbury, as you know, that doesn't stop a large part of my blood and my heart from being Welsh. My father was borm there and taught me to be proud of my heritage. If I was going to get petty I could ask repeatedly why you support an ENGLISH football team, but I know your reasons are true and honest, and I respect them. Why can't you do the same with me.

Last edited by Pollyana; Sep 10th 2011 at 10:33 pm.
Old Sep 10th 2011, 10:36 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I was born in Glastonbury, as you know, that doesn't stop a large part of my blood and my heart from being Welsh. My father was borm there and taught me to be proud of my heritage. If I was going to get petty I could ask repeatedly why you support an ENGLISH football team, but I know your reasons are true and honest, and I respect them. Why can't you do the same with me.
So yer ENGLISH then,no problem with that,you can support wales if you like,you can support anybody you like,but yer still ENGLISH
Old Sep 10th 2011, 10:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Phew...1 point....
Old Sep 10th 2011, 10:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

So yer ENGLISH then,no problem with that,you can support wales if you like,you can support anybody you like,but yer still ENGLISH
Maybe you would both be in agreement on that one - but sometimes heritage and background speaks volumes more than geographical place of birth!
Old Sep 10th 2011, 10:43 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Maybe you would both be in agreement on that one - but sometimes heritage and background speaks volumes more than geographical place of birth!
She's ENGLISH(and very pissed off)
Old Sep 10th 2011, 10:47 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

The difference is that Polly FEELS Welsh. That is all that matters really Berbs.
Old Sep 10th 2011, 10:47 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed.
Old Sep 10th 2011, 10:51 pm
Home and Happy

I will admit I am half English, but as you say Badge, heritage and background can pay a very large part - hence I am half-Welsh and half-English

She's ENGLISH(and very pissed off)
sometimes you really are ........ my friend!
And right now I don't know whether to laugh, cry with frustration, or just slap you when I see you this weekI suspect I will be so glad to be home that you will get away unscathed, but I still want you to respect the fact that I am true to my heritage
Old Sep 10th 2011, 10:56 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Many years back Somerset was part of Wales. Probably before Polly was born but there you go. Pol, don't forget you are a third Aussie now.
Old Sep 10th 2011, 11:00 pm
FREE TIBET

I will admit I am half English, but as you say Badge, heritage and background can pay a very large part - hence I am half-Welsh and half-English

And right now I don't know whether to laugh, cry with frustration, or just slap you when I see you this weekI suspect I will be so glad to be home that you will get away unscathed, but I still want you to respect the fact that I am true to my heritage
No because you change whenever you want,one minute yer english the next yer welsh,you need meds,but to me you'll ALWAYS be a BRIT
Old Sep 10th 2011, 11:02 pm
FREE TIBET

Ah home AS in England,i rest my case
Old Sep 10th 2011, 11:03 pm

No because you change whenever you want,one minute yer english the next yer welsh,you need meds,but to me you'll ALWAYS be a BRIT
But aren't you from 'Londonderry'?

*runs away, very scared*
Old Sep 10th 2011, 11:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Phew...1 point....
Phew!!! indeed!

Defibrillator back in box.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.