British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Rooksie news !! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/rooksie-news-368849/)

fraser Apr 21st 2006 7:20 am

Rooksie news !!

Just had a long chat with her on the phone and due to her being quite ill they're flying back to the UK Sunday week.

She's asked me to let you all know, so that's it.

Pootle Apr 21st 2006 7:22 am

Re: Rooksie news !!

Originally Posted by fraser
Just had a long chat with her on the phone and due to her being quite ill they're flying back to the UK Sunday week.

Sorry to hear that - hope she's ok.
Please give her our best wishes and hope she's feeling better soon.
Ruth

Wendy Apr 21st 2006 7:25 am

Hope she's better soon.

Wendy

Juliecabs Apr 21st 2006 7:26 am

Oh dear :(
Hope she's on the mend soon.
Julie. x

Stitch Apr 21st 2006 7:30 am

Cheers Fraser,

Hope she's ok....

Ginny :(

The A Team Apr 21st 2006 7:31 am

Wishing her all the best :)

fraser Apr 21st 2006 7:35 am

She's Ok, but she's had bad morning sickness before and had to be hospitalised for 3 months with Daisy and obviously there isn't anyone here who could look after the girls apart from Jed who'll need to be working with a baby on the way.

moneypenny20 Apr 21st 2006 7:36 am

So it was you blocking her phone - cheers for that, been trying for ages :rolleyes: :D

Wendy Apr 21st 2006 7:36 am

She's Ok, but she's had bad morning sickness before and had to be hospitalised for 3 months with Daisy and obviously there isn't anyone here who could look after the girls apart from Jed who'll need to be working with a baby on the way.

Bloody kids, they're more trouble than they are worth :rolleyes:

Seriously, it's bloody awful. I really hope that it gets better soon and doesn't get that bad this time :)

Issie Apr 21st 2006 7:38 am

Thinking of you Rooksie...hope your back to good health soon xxx

scissors Apr 21st 2006 8:02 am

glad she asked you to put up a post mate,gonna try and get to see her before she goes if shes up to it :(

Mrs JFW Apr 21st 2006 8:05 am

Aww hope she's ok.....morning sickness....far worse than the labour in my opinion! :eek:

Really bad morning sickness might mean she's expecting twins!!!! :D

moneypenny20 Apr 21st 2006 8:06 am

Originally Posted by scissors
glad she asked you to put up a post mate,gonna try and get to see her before she goes if shes up to it :(

Tracey, she was supposed to be coming down to see us this weekend but is not up to it. If I can sort it, I am hoping to try and get up there sometime next week so if you want to join up, it would be good to see you too. :D

DollyDaydream Apr 21st 2006 8:07 am

A know a few people on here have been thinking of her a lot over the past week, she has to do what she thinks is best for her, the baby and her family.

Love ya sweetie

D D xxxx

scissors Apr 21st 2006 8:08 am

that would be great penny,we thought they were coming here this weekend :confused: anyway im gonna see her again before she goes so let me know when your going.

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Tracey, she was supposed to be coming down to see us this weekend but is not up to it. If I can sort it, I am hoping to try and get up there sometime next week so if you want to join up, it would be good to see you too. :D