Rooksie news !!

Old Apr 24th 2006, 1:12 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Rooksie news !!

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Obviously you'll call him Rich.
After his father. Oops!
Old Apr 24th 2006, 1:12 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
thanks everyone. im sat in the library and im welling up you are all lovely people.

soapy i did get your message and it was very funny to hear you laughing at yourself mate

i went for a scan this morning which has put a spring into my step and made all the sickness worthwhile. little rooksie due 12 december which puts me at 7 weeks - i wasnt sure tbh

we dont know what we will do once we have had the baby and like frasers says, i cant see beyond that at the moment but life's full of surprises eh!!

the girls are in good spirits to be going home - especialy Grace

j xx
I'm glad you're feeling ok, I'll speak to you soon
Old Apr 24th 2006, 1:14 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Obviously you'll call him Rich.

obviously mate
Old Apr 24th 2006, 1:14 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
I'm glad you're feeling ok, I'll speak to you soon

rightio mate
Old Apr 24th 2006, 1:16 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

rightio mate
I've got the mother of all hangovers

What's it like going cold turkey
Old Apr 24th 2006, 3:14 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hiya mate,glad to here your feeling better,we ll see you tomorrow,i ll give you a ring later

tracey
Old Apr 24th 2006, 5:38 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Rooksie,

I've watched your journey over the months and were so chuffed for you with the house sale and finally being able to realise you dream.

Many congratulations on your pregnancy. I really hope your return to the UK goes well and makes you all focus on what's best for your family and look forward to reading all your posts with your take on "Rooksie-junior's" arrival.

Lots of love,

Jules x
Old Apr 24th 2006, 7:01 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

thanks everyone. im sat in the library and im welling up you are all lovely people.

soapy i did get your message and it was very funny to hear you laughing at yourself mate

i went for a scan this morning which has put a spring into my step and made all the sickness worthwhile. little rooksie due 12 december which puts me at 7 weeks - i wasnt sure tbh

we dont know what we will do once we have had the baby and like frasers says, i cant see beyond that at the moment but life's full of surprises eh!!

j xx
Oh mate you sound so much happier today so the decision to come back to the UK must be the right one for you

Perhaps you can prime Grace BEFORE she chats to JT though
Old Apr 24th 2006, 7:53 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

j xx
Watcha mate,

We'll let you get settled back in old blighty and we'll come down for another visit (although we'll DEFINITELY not be staying at the hotel we stayed at last time ...will fill you in sometime LOL).

Good to see that you are getting to be your usual perky self again, I'm constantly thinking about you.

Humungous amounts of love and hugs from the DD Clan

See you soon

D D xxxxx
Old Apr 24th 2006, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

Tumbleweed is just really niceTumbleweed is just really niceTumbleweed is just really niceTumbleweed is just really niceTumbleweed is just really niceTumbleweed is just really niceTumbleweed is just really niceTumbleweed is just really nice

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Nice thought Jad but it's mainly the health thing. They already had the girls in school but after last time, thinking about being here with no family support (mental and physical) is making her worse They are happier now they have made the decision.
Did she only find out about the baby after she arrived then Hope the flight back is ok.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tumbleweed
Did she only find out about the baby after she arrived then Hope the flight back is ok.
yes, only been there a few weeks.

hi rooksie, glad to hear your spirits are up again sweetie and lovely news about the bubba, a christmas baby good luck hun, when you thinking of coming back then? x
Old Apr 24th 2006, 8:32 am

Originally Posted by debbiemc

hi rooksie, glad to hear your spirits are up again sweetie and lovely news about the bubba, a christmas baby good luck hun, when you thinking of coming back then? x
She's planning to fly Sunday.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

shes coming back on sunday mate,she didnt sound to clever when i just spoke to her
going to see her tomoz so i ll let you know how she is
Originally Posted by debbiemc

Old Apr 24th 2006, 8:38 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scissors
shes coming back on sunday mate,she didnt sound to clever when i just spoke to her
going to see her tomoz so i ll let you know how she is
Give her a big hug from me please
Old Apr 24th 2006, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

i will do mate,i think she needs plenty of hugs

Originally Posted by The A Team
Give her a big hug from me please

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.