Rooksie news !!

Old Apr 22nd 2006, 3:41 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rooksie news !!

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Will do mate.
thank u
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 3:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear you might be going back so soon rooksie and co, just a suggestion if its just the childcare issue with you being sicky at the mo, have you tried the family day care system, some of the childminders do 24/7 childcare, can get you the nos at work on monday if you want. Or are the kids old enough for school/kinder that would be another way for you to get a break.

Anyway all the best whatever you decide
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 4:02 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Sorry to hear you might be going back so soon rooksie and co, just a suggestion if its just the childcare issue with you being sicky at the mo, have you tried the family day care system, some of the childminders do 24/7 childcare, can get you the nos at work on monday if you want. Or are the kids old enough for school/kinder that would be another way for you to get a break.

Anyway all the best whatever you decide
Nice thought Jad but it's mainly the health thing. They already had the girls in school but after last time, thinking about being here with no family support (mental and physical) is making her worse They are happier now they have made the decision.
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 5:25 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by scissors
ww re up there tuesday as well so might catch up with you there

tracey
Hope to catch up with you too.
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 5:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute

Big hug to Rooksie hope she starts to feel better soon.
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 6:38 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

All your messages are lovely and Scissors has said that she'll print them out and take them to Jac & Jed, I know she appreciates your support
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 6:51 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
All your messages are lovely and Scissors has said that she'll print them out and take them to Jac & Jed, I know she appreciates your support
Is she planning on going back to Oz after a while, or is that it? I hope its not the end of the dream for her.
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 6:52 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Is she planning on going back to Oz after a while, or is that it? I hope its not the end of the dream for her.
To be honest I don't think that they're looking any further forward than getting back to blighty at the moment.
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of

Wishing Rooksie & family all the best.
Hoping she feels better soon.
Sharon xx
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 12:34 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Awwww just seen this post! ...

We met up with Jac and Jed a few weeks ago (lovely pair!) and they was saying about Jed having trouble finding work over here ...

Jac spoke of her worries about the pregnancy as Nic suffered quite bad too, but I guess timing hasn't fallen their way on this one ...

Gutted for them, and hope they come back for another try as soon as possible.
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 1:20 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jac, Jed and girls

Im sorry you are feeling crap and so ill jac.
Was worried about you cos Tracey said she'd had text from you.

Im sorry that I haven't seen you again since the bbq at Tracey's house but been busy cos just started back work 3 wks and is really tired me out.

But mate I hope that things are okay for you and that you don't suffer for the full term of the prenancy and ending up going into hospital. But Im sure that you will have the suppport and help you know that you need in these circumstances.

You have my mobile and it would have been good to see you before you go back to the UK but I understand that you aren't too good.

Take care of yourself and baby, Jed and the girsl and will catch up with you WHEN you come back

Luv Ang, Rich Aimee and Georgia xx
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 9:57 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Best wishes Rooksie, hope you are feeling better soon. Good luck with the flight back.

All the best

Joex
Old Apr 24th 2006, 1:05 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks everyone. im sat in the library and im welling up you are all lovely people.

soapy i did get your message and it was very funny to hear you laughing at yourself mate

i went for a scan this morning which has put a spring into my step and made all the sickness worthwhile. little rooksie due 12 december which puts me at 7 weeks - i wasnt sure tbh

we dont know what we will do once we have had the baby and like frasers says, i cant see beyond that at the moment but life's full of surprises eh!!

the girls are in good spirits to be going home - especialy Grace

j xx
Old Apr 24th 2006, 1:08 am

Originally Posted by Rooksie
thanks everyone. im sat in the library and im welling up you are all lovely people.

soapy i did get your message and it was very funny to hear you laughing at yourself mate

i went for a scan this morning which has put a spring into my step and made all the sickness worthwhile. little rooksie due 12 december which puts me at 7 weeks - i wasnt sure tbh

we dont know what we will do once we have had the baby and like frasers says, i cant see beyond that at the moment but life's full of surprises eh!!

the girls are in good spirits to be going home - especialy Grace

j xx
12th December, my birthday!
Old Apr 24th 2006, 1:10 am

Originally Posted by rossifumi
12th December, my birthday!
Obviously you'll call him Rich.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.