Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Roll call, Roll call - Pop in and say Hi.

Roll call, Roll call - Pop in and say Hi.

Old Jan 19th 2011, 5:36 pm
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all
Default Re: Roll call, Roll call - Pop in and say Hi.

Originally Posted by Pollyana
We can soon make it that kind of place, just spill the beans, we'd love to listen to your problem........

Thanks Polly

My problem is that I am stuck here in the UK, skillless when I am desperate to be with my sister in Perth
Old Jan 19th 2011, 8:32 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Thanks Polly

My problem is that I am stuck here in the UK, skillless when I am desperate to be with my sister in Perth
Ahhh.....tricky one
Old Jan 20th 2011, 5:03 pm

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Ahhh.....tricky one

But I am a man on a mission and I have a plan - a man with a plan, if you will
Old Jan 21st 2011, 12:56 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

hello and Hi to anyone who knows me on BE and to all I hope that 2011 is a good year
Old Jan 21st 2011, 10:20 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

But I am a man on a mission and I have a plan - a man with a plan, if you will
A cunning plan? Baldrick style??
Old Jan 21st 2011, 10:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Should be interesting.
Old Jan 21st 2011, 11:10 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Alfresco

Should be interesting.
and probably involves turnips.......
Old Jan 21st 2011, 11:21 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

and probably involves turnips.......
Thay are still in Hobart.
Old Jan 21st 2011, 11:22 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Thay are still in Hobart.
No good using Qld ones, they are all soggy
Old Jan 21st 2011, 6:43 pm

Originally Posted by squeezzii
hello and Hi to anyone who knows me on BE and to all I hope that 2011 is a good year

Hiya Squeezzii

the same to you and more
Old Jan 21st 2011, 6:44 pm

Oh yes, in fact if you have a moment, a Plan that is so cunning, that you could say it is as cunning as a Fox, who has just been made a Professor Of Cunning, and Cunning University
Old Jan 21st 2011, 9:57 pm
Home and Happy

Oh yes, in fact if you have a moment, a Plan that is so cunning, that you could say it is as cunning as a Fox, who has just been made a Professor Of Cunning, and Cunning University
Excellent, cunning is better than subtle, and after all Baldrick, you wouldn't know a subtle plan if it painted itself purple, danced naked on a harpsichord, and sang, "Subtle Plans are Here Again".....cunning is good
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 4:12 pm

Excellent, cunning is better than subtle, and after all Baldrick, you wouldn't know a subtle plan if it painted itself purple, danced naked on a harpsichord, and sang, "Subtle Plans are Here Again".....cunning is good

Briiliant!!!! Oh I love Blackadder
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 7:21 pm
Home and Happy

Is that a canoe in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Old Jan 24th 2011, 9:50 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Is that a canoe in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Off with your heads!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.