Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Roll call, Roll call - Pop in and say Hi.

Roll call, Roll call - Pop in and say Hi.

Old Jan 9th 2011, 6:20 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roll call, Roll call - Pop in and say Hi.

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
hello
Hey up chook
Old Jan 10th 2011, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

hello
Hello, you.
Old Jan 10th 2011, 10:06 am
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Hola!
Old Jan 10th 2011, 10:12 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

hello

Are you still here? ............and there?
Old Jan 10th 2011, 10:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thewoodz
Hi about four years ago you couldn't keep me out of here I hang my head in shame to say that now we have made the move I rarely make the effort
Shirley not

Hello from me too
Old Jan 10th 2011, 10:32 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Are you still here? ............and there?
She is everywhere......
Old Jan 13th 2011, 10:03 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
Shirley not

Hello from me too
Shhirley you don"t still lurk on here too
Old Jan 14th 2011, 10:54 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Indeed, I reckon we must have given people who didn't realise what we were up to a few popcorn moments.
Very enjoyable times.

Hows that young lady doing?
Is it 3 or 4 years now?
Yup... Good times...

Wee Christina is fine mate. She just turned 4 at the beginning of last December, & she's starting school in February. Scary stuff! Seems like only yesterday she was learning to walk...

How are things with you guys?
Old Jan 15th 2011, 10:09 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I've just seen her picture and wow, what a beautiful little girl.
Are you sure she's yours?

Yes mate, all is good up here in the jungle.
Old Jan 15th 2011, 10:38 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
I've just seen her picture and wow, what a beautiful little girl.
Are you sure she's yours?

Yes mate, all is good up here in the jungle.
I'm pretty sure she is mine...
Having said that though, she hates Chinese food & pizza! That's just wrong!!
She loves the Fremantle Dockers though. Knows every word of the club song. That's my girl...
Old Jan 16th 2011, 10:15 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by Scossie
I'm pretty sure she is mine...
Having said that though, she hates Chinese food & pizza! That's just wrong!!
She loves the Fremantle Dockers though. Knows every word of the club song. That's my girl...
I heard on the grape vine that they were thinking of changing it (cos its pretty crap ) is that true?

32 days to go
Old Jan 17th 2011, 4:18 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Originally Posted by hevs
I heard on the grape vine that they were thinking of changing it (cos its pretty crap ) is that true?

32 days to go
It's not crap!!

Anyway... I was at the members meeting in November and they said they would poll the members round about March to see if we want to keep it / modify it / or change it completely.

I'm missing my footy fix as well. Can't wait for the season to start. The Bombers look to be shaping up pretty well. They're pretty much my second club, & I'm expecting big things this year from both Freo and Essendon.
Old Jan 17th 2011, 7:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by heggie
HI,

Haven't posted on here for over 2 years, but still in UK and still happy

Can't see us ever returning to Oz, even for a holiday, as have discovered New York in the last 12 months & intend to return many times in the future

And only an 8 hour flight from the UK

Welcome back and all the best.
Old Jan 17th 2011, 5:35 pm
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Especially for those that don't post here much or much any longer.

It would be nice to hear from you from time to time, so please say Hi. You never know where it may lead!

Current members, please say Hi too!

Hi from me.
Hiya Gang.

My name is Dom and I have a problem...........oopsie not that kinda place...

Just popped by to say Hi and I look forward to meeting 'n' greeting new friends as time goes by
Old Jan 18th 2011, 1:52 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Hiya Gang.

My name is Dom and I have a problem...........oopsie not that kinda place...

Just popped by to say Hi and I look forward to meeting 'n' greeting new friends as time goes by
We can soon make it that kind of place, just spill the beans, we'd love to listen to your problem........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.