Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Roll call ! 2004 - 2007

Roll call ! 2004 - 2007

Old Jul 7th 2009, 11:49 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roll call ! 2004 - 2007

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
As far as I'm aware, no one is in contact with her. She disappeared off the face of the internet
That's a shame ...be nice to be back in touch..often thought of her.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 11:53 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
That's a shame ...be nice to be back in touch..often thought of her.
My memory being what it is (remember random shit and forget the important stuff) I think you were the last to see her - didn't you stay with her a couple of years back?

Stalker? Me?
Old Jul 7th 2009, 11:57 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

My memory being what it is (remember random shit and forget the important stuff) I think you were the last to see her - didn't you stay with her a couple of years back?

Stalker? Me?
That's right - well remembered - recovering from Pneumonia..she took good care of me, and we had a good time too - a lovely, lovely lady
Old Jul 7th 2009, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
That's right - well remembered - recovering from Pneumonia..she took good care of me, and we had a good time too - a lovely, lovely lady
sorry I am pre 2004
Old Jul 7th 2009, 12:02 pm
Australian Citizen

Originally Posted by debsy
sorry I am pre 2004
You proud ?
Old Jul 7th 2009, 12:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Well, nice to see that folks are still viewing if not actually posting much!

Just make it in as joined June 2007!
Old Jul 7th 2009, 12:05 pm
Australian Citizen

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Well, nice to see that folks are still viewing if not actually posting much!

Just make it in as joined June 2007!
What a lot of lurkers ..sneaky buggers

Well, that makes you a not-a-newbie
Old Jul 7th 2009, 12:14 pm
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

I joined January 2005 and even after giving up my first account still haven't been able to leave the place
Old Jul 7th 2009, 12:15 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
I joined January 2005 and even after giving up my first account still haven't been able to leave the place
Oh she knows about you
Old Jul 7th 2009, 12:16 pm
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Oh she knows about you
I know, but she wanted me to post
Old Jul 7th 2009, 12:17 pm
Australian Citizen

Sad git.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 12:18 pm
Australian Citizen

Oh she knows about you
Told him to post..
Old Jul 7th 2009, 12:18 pm
Australian Citizen

I know, but she wanted me to post
Good lad.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 12:27 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

You spoke to each other or sent a PM You've trained him well Caz
Old Jul 7th 2009, 12:28 pm
Take it easy

You spoke to each other or sent a PM You've trained him well Caz
I've spent the whole day doing the husband thing today, give me a break

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.