Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Roll call ! 2004 - 2007

Roll call ! 2004 - 2007

Old Jul 13th 2009, 1:49 pm
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roll call ! 2004 - 2007

Originally Posted by busterboy
Cool and you? I think of you both often.
Go have a look at your karma
Old Jul 13th 2009, 1:50 pm
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigH68
I'm still here from 2004
Do you know Wayne ?
Old Jul 13th 2009, 2:07 pm
Australian Citizen

This is lovely
Old Jul 13th 2009, 2:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cresta57
Me to mate, how's you & Linda?
Seems like a lifetime ago we went to the first Brum meets
Good thanks matey, usual story..... Linda got made redundant a couple of months ago & despite lots of interviews, is still looking for the right offer of employment........me, still slogging away at the gas company here in Melly. As for the family......
the eldest that didn't want to come over with us, well......, he arrived here a couple of years ago under his own skilled visa - marries a great Aussie lass in October and plonks our first grandchild on us this December
I'm sure we are too young to be Grandparents, but what can you do about it
The daughter is another kettle of fish --- moved out - moved back -moved to Perth - moved back - moved to Brisvegas and at the minute is still there & loving it (finally getting her act together ).
How's your motley crew coming along.. ?
Old Jul 14th 2009, 1:20 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rossi
Good thanks matey, usual story..... Linda got made redundant a couple of months ago & despite lots of interviews, is still looking for the right offer of employment........me, still slogging away at the gas company here in Melly. As for the family......
the eldest that didn't want to come over with us, well......, he arrived here a couple of years ago under his own skilled visa - marries a great Aussie lass in October and plonks our first grandchild on us this December
I'm sure we are too young to be Grandparents, but what can you do about it
The daughter is another kettle of fish --- moved out - moved back -moved to Perth - moved back - moved to Brisvegas and at the minute is still there & loving it (finally getting her act together ).
How's your motley crew coming along.. ?
Oh pretty much the same as yours mate. N° 1 daughter, who tried her best to miss the flight over, has interbred with the locals. We now have a three year old granddaughter, there's another on the way in September. Her and her defacto [hate that bloody word] have been together for close to 5 years.
N° 1 son joined the RAN in May of this year, we attend his passing out parade down Melbourne way next month. He's often to be found lurking in Frankston pubs with a gang of fellow sailors.
Deb & I are still tiling, it's slowed a bit so I may have to send her out to get another job to keep me in beer, fuel/bait & fishing tackle.
We may move interstate for a change of scenery, depending upon where the boy is stationed after his training. I fancy the NT Deb's not so keen. If he's posted to Melbourne or similar we're staying put. I want warmer not colder.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 2:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Well, I was there in 2005 and now I am here which sort of makes sense in my head!!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:03 am
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

Bunch of newbies.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:05 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

i still wander in here occasionally ... lurk more than i post these days

great to see some of the old faces are still about ... no offence meant
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:37 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Three Legs.

Board veteran.

Recovering alcoholic.

Purveyor of worthless shite.

I thank you.

Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:19 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by datamile
Bunch of newbies.
Make me feel my age, maybe not act it though.
Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz

A right rogues gallery
Old Jul 14th 2009, 11:07 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz

Is that Tiggs or Graz lurking?
Old Jul 14th 2009, 11:12 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here
Old Jul 14th 2009, 11:15 am
Australian Citizen

Originally Posted by soapy©
I'm here
Still ?
Old Jul 14th 2009, 11:18 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
Still ?
Yip
Old Jul 14th 2009, 11:32 am
Home.

mackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
First joined this site in 2004 and then got new account in 2007 (God knows why I changed it..embarrassed at my number of posts I think )

Anyway...who's here still from those mad days ?
Caz, how's it going?

Billy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.