Rolf Harris

Old Jul 4th 2014, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rolf Harris

Originally Posted by Beoz
Oh you want my opinion. What on young girls, old girls, homosexuality, bestiality, Martian sex.......... its irrelevant really isn't it? I live in oz right now, I have to abide by the laws. Indians abide by Indian laws. Brazilians by Brazilian laws. :...... you get the gist
You'll soon change this outlook when you have kids B. Let me tell you.
Old Jul 4th 2014, 12:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
yeah I'm pretty sure I get your gist
How many 16 year old dudes have lost their virginity to a 15 year old girl. Lots I'm sure. Illegal...... yes. Immoral.... well for a start teenagers have urges, both female and male. Secondly they are 1 year apart in age. Do we turn a blind eye to that ..... sure we do.

Just another example for you to chew and beat yourself up over.
Old Jul 4th 2014, 12:47 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by andyrich666
No one is defending, just as Beoz said, a open mind, you clearly do not have one, and that's fine but your not going to change the world so just accept it.

If you do not have a open mind you are just a preacher.
I not only have an open mind, I also have kids. All I'm getting from this is that if I took my (for instance) 13 year old daughter to Outer Mongolia and a 40 year old man wanted to shag her I should accept it as part of their culture. I would rather be a preacher than accept this shit as a part of life
Old Jul 4th 2014, 12:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Molly Coddle
You'll soon change this outlook when you have kids B. Let me tell you.
Ho ho MC. If it brings home a granny, ill be furious.
Old Jul 4th 2014, 12:50 pm
Account Closed

How many 16 year old dudes have lost their virginity to a 15 year old girl. Lots I'm sure. Illegal...... yes. Immoral.... well for a start teenagers have urges, both female and male. Secondly they are 1 year apart in age. Do we turn a blind eye to that ..... sure we do.

Just another example for you to chew and beat yourself up over.
but we're not talking 16 and 15 are we we're talking 40 odd and 13, I'm in the unfortunate position where I think 'what if that were my kids?' I'm not beating myself up at all, I'm perfectly at ease with my stance on this
Old Jul 4th 2014, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute

Ho ho MC. If it brings home a granny, ill be furious.

Lol you need help!
Old Jul 4th 2014, 12:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

but we're not talking 16 and 15 are we we're talking 40 odd and 13, I'm in the unfortunate position where I think 'what if that were my kids?' I'm not beating myself up at all, I'm perfectly at ease with my stance on this
So the age difference is the factor here, not the age itself?

What baffles me, are the guys in their 30's marrying the ladies in the 70's and 80's. Each to their own I guess.
Old Jul 4th 2014, 12:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lol you need help!
So if one of your boys dates a granny, all fine around the Sunday lunch table then?
Old Jul 4th 2014, 1:00 pm
Account Closed

What baffles me, are the guys in their 30's marrying the ladies in the 70's and 80's. Each to their own I guess.
I really wouldn't try that one if I were you, talk about this subject again when you've got a 13 year old daughter with a 40 year old man lusting after her, kids/teenagers will experiment, adults will exploit.
Old Jul 4th 2014, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh come on! You know that's not the same, a 30 odd year old guy marrying an older woman. Where is the problem there? I mean it's not something I would do personally but they would both be consenting adults who are old enough to make their own sensible decisions.

A young girl isn't capable of making such decisions. A teen girls brain is only 80% developed for a start. She might 'think' she knows what she wants and who she 'loves' but it's all false feelings that she's developing through hormonal changes and chemicals in her brain/body.

So if one of your boys dates a granny, all fine around the Sunday lunch table then?

My boys wouldn't date a granny. I have brought them up to have morals and family values.
Old Jul 4th 2014, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

I really wouldn't try that one if I were you, talk about this subject again when you've got a 13 year old daughter with a 40 year old man lusting after her, kids/teenagers will experiment, adults will exploit.
Hey don't you worry, he'll soon change his way of thinking once he's holding that little gorgeous bundle of joy that's on the way!

You'll see the world in a whole different perspective once you're a dad B.

Suddenly jokes about young girls will no longer be funny!
Old Jul 4th 2014, 1:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

5 years 9 months- that is less than 6 months for each assault.
Old Jul 4th 2014, 1:11 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
5 years 9 months- that is less than 6 months for each assault.
excuse my language but that is an utter ****ing insult
Old Jul 4th 2014, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anyway, what I'd like to discuss is the insufferable charges that paedophiles often get.

Please someone enlighten me, why is it bank robbers get longer sentences than paedophiles? Where is the justice there?
Old Jul 4th 2014, 1:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh come on! You know that's not the same, a 30 odd year old guy marrying an older woman. Where is the problem there? I mean it's not something I would do personally but they would both be consenting adults who are old enough to make their own sensible decisions.

A young girl isn't capable of making such decisions. A teen girls brain is only 80% developed for a start. She might 'think' she knows what she wants and who she 'loves' but it's all false feelings that she's developing through hormonal changes and chemicals in her brain/body.

My boys wouldn't date a granny. I have brought them up to have morals and family values.
Hang on ....... don't step too far ahead here. I never said for a single second that a 30 year old man with a young teen is acceptable. ...... morally, legally or the like. In fact I haven't even voiced an opinion at all on that. The only opinion I voiced was about granny dating. I simply raised a question based on various cultures and their practices vs Steve's heart felt opinion on the matter. Please don't put your words in my mouth.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.