Rolf Harris

Old Jul 4th 2014, 12:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rolf Harris

Originally Posted by OzTennis
A lateral thought - what if Rolf, Jimmy and Stuart chose to commit their crimes in Thailand, would that be a case of out of sight out of mind? Thailand has 27 mill visitors a year and we should know that a decent % of this is males travelling singly or in groups (packs) with all sorts of perversions in mind including under age boys, girls and boy/girls. No offence to anyone who has visited Thailand legitimately. There are other destinations for perverts of course. Gary Glitter was a well known tourist to these parts and latterly chose Vietnam for minors; I guess he travelled by himself in a gang.

Bill Wyman dated Mandy Smith from the age of 13 but of course waited until she was 18 to marry and consummate the marriage - at least that's what the law and everyone believed.
Taking it a step further, in some countries you can marry a girl well before puberty. So answering your question ..... in some countries.... no law .... socially accepted .... not an issue. Depending on where you are.

I read an article where they were trying to do him for what was found on his computer. There were images of teenage girls and it couldn't be proven if they were underage or not. The defence said they needed to find and get the ID cards from the girls in the Ukraine from the website. Naturally the judge threw it out ..... too hard to prove, to hard to prove his internet search inadvertently stumbled across the site, too hard for any person to determine the exact age by looking at an image, too hard to find the girls.
Old Jul 4th 2014, 12:04 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OzTennis
A lateral thought - what if Rolf, Jimmy and Stuart chose to commit their crimes in Thailand, would that be a case of out of sight out of mind? Thailand has 27 mill visitors a year and we should know that a decent % of this is males travelling singly or in groups (packs) with all sorts of perversions in mind including under age boys, girls and boy/girls. No offence to anyone who has visited Thailand legitimately. There are other destinations for perverts of course. Gary Glitter was a well known tourist to these parts and latterly chose Vietnam for minors; I guess he travelled by himself in a gang.

Bill Wyman dated Mandy Smith from the age of 13 but of course waited until she was 18 to marry and consummate the marriage - at least that's what the law and everyone believed.
It's not out of sight out of mind, it's we have no say in another countrys law. That of course is the reason these pieces of shit flourish there, we would do well to put the spotlight on ourselves, not the likes of these crap holes. The only control we have is over ourselves, it may not be legal here, or accepted, but that doesn't stop it happening
Old Jul 4th 2014, 12:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
It's not out of sight out of mind, it's we have no say in another countrys law. That of course is the reason these pieces of shit flourish there, we would do well to put the spotlight on ourselves, not the likes of these crap holes. The only control we have is over ourselves, it may not be legal here, or accepted, but that doesn't stop it happening
But opening the mind here. Who says our morals and beliefs are correct? Its just law and culture after all.
Old Jul 4th 2014, 12:15 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Beoz
But opening the mind here. Who says our morals and beliefs are correct? Its just law and culture after all.
Are you saying it's ok to **** a 13 year old, depentant on where you come from? I think our morals on this subject are spot on, to me this isn't a subject that begs an open mind or someone to play devils advocate, it's as black and white as I think it is.
Old Jul 4th 2014, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly I totally agree, always have done, its up to the country in question to make their laws not for us to interfere
Old Jul 4th 2014, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

6 years of which he will serve 3, a lot more than I thought / expected, maybe the witness who became a Alcoholic had some input as the Judge believed her
Old Jul 4th 2014, 12:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Are you saying it's ok to **** a 13 year old, depentant on where you come from? I think our morals on this subject are spot on, to me this isn't a subject that begs an open mind or someone to play devils advocate, it's as black and white as I think it is.
Ask around an Indian village where offering up your 13 year old daughter for marriage, which includes sex, is perfectly valid to them.
Old Jul 4th 2014, 12:27 pm
Account Closed

It would seem that because it's accepted in Thailand, and Vietnam, that they are far worse than us, but that's ok because they have a different culture. Jesus H Christ, I've heard it all now. How anyone can even try and defent this in ANY culture is truly beyond me.
Old Jul 4th 2014, 12:28 pm
Account Closed

Ask around an Indian village where offering up your 13 year old daughter for marriage, which includes sex, is perfectly valid to them.
I didn't ask them I asked you
Old Jul 4th 2014, 12:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

In Austria, Italy and Germany the age of consent is 14; in Sweden, France and Denmark it is 15 – and Spain recently raised its age of consent from 13 to 16. Meanwhile in Turkey and Malta, teenagers have to wait until they are 18 for sex to be legal.
Old Jul 4th 2014, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

In countries like Brazil its quite normal, I am sure many people who have watched the documentaries on sex in Brazil leading up to the world cup have chosen to go there and try it out.

If you was bought up in Brazil and other countries its completely acceptable to them, and maybe they think you are wrong.

I think Mexico is 12 and / or pubity.
Old Jul 4th 2014, 12:33 pm
Account Closed

unbe****inglievable
Old Jul 4th 2014, 12:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

It would seem that because it's accepted in Thailand, and Vietnam, that they are far worse than us, but that's ok because they have a different culture. Jesus H Christ, I've heard it all now. How anyone can even try and defent this in ANY culture is truly beyond me.
No one is defending, just as Beoz said, a open mind, you clearly do not have one, and that's fine but your not going to change the world so just accept it.

If you do not have a open mind you are just a preacher.
Old Jul 4th 2014, 12:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I didn't ask them I asked you
Oh you want my opinion. What on young girls, old girls, homosexuality, bestiality, Martian sex.......... its irrelevant really isn't it? I live in oz right now, I have to abide by the laws. Indians abide by Indian laws. Brazilians by Brazilian laws. :...... you get the gist
Old Jul 4th 2014, 12:41 pm
Account Closed

Oh you want my opinion. What on young girls, old girls, homosexuality, bestiality, Martian sex.......... its irrelevant really isn't it? I live in oz right now, I have to abide by the laws. Indians abide by Indian laws. Brazilians by Brazilian laws. :...... you get the gist
yeah I'm pretty sure I get your gist

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.