Wikiposts

robots

Old Jan 20th 2007, 10:48 am
Banned

Dirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to all
Default robots

In South Africa they call traffic lights robots, but in Australia it seems the robots are the people slavishly waiting for the green man to flash before crossing the road even when there is no cars in sight in any direction.

I was crossing an empty road the other day and there was a couple waiting at the other side. When I got closer to them I heard the bloke say to his wife

"Lets cross"
"no"
'Why not? There are no cars coming"
"It doesn't matter"

wtf
Old Jan 20th 2007, 11:10 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: robots

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited by The Bloke; Jan 20th 2007 at 11:13 am. Reason: That would've been I good post if I'd be logged in under the right name!!!
Old Jan 20th 2007, 11:15 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

You're really not enjoying it here are you Dirk! BTW that was a genuine invite to the Gap in your other thread...... not everyone going there thinks Qld is the best place on the planet!
Old Jan 20th 2007, 11:27 am
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You're really not enjoying it here are you Dirk! BTW that was a genuine invite to the Gap in your other thread...... not everyone going there thinks Qld is the best place on the planet!
DFTT...!
Old Jan 20th 2007, 5:59 pm
Banned

Dirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to allDirk1971 is a name known to all

Oh sorry. Yeah, im having an ok time, im just a grumpy bstard. Like today I go to join Video Easy and they want an Aussie driving license, two forms of ID, AND a credit card to join... grrrrr

Last edited by Dirk1971; Jan 20th 2007 at 6:02 pm.
Old Jan 20th 2007, 6:07 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dirk1971
Oh sorry. Yeah, im having an ok time, im just a grumpy bstard. Like today I go to join Video Easy and they want an Aussie driving license, two forms of ID, AND a credit card to join... grrrrr
whereas my local video easy where I joined just last week required proof of address and proof of signature. driving licence and credit card, very easy!
Old Jan 20th 2007, 6:15 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dirk1971
Whatever you do, don't go to Toombul Podt office, where the old witch isnists on a passport to post stuff - but then refuses to accept a UK passport on the grounds that its a not a valid and recognised ID document....!!!
I did try and sign up for one of the video shops when i first arrived but they told me I needed a driving licence.....I had to give up and tell The Bloke to fetch his own videos. The girl in the shop asked how I'd driven to the shop if I didn't have a licence, and seemed stunned when i said I had walked there!
Old Jan 21st 2007, 2:23 pm
Banned

Whatever you do, don't go to Toombul Podt office, where the old witch isnists on a passport to post stuff - but then refuses to accept a UK passport on the grounds that its a not a valid and recognised ID document....!!!
I did try and sign up for one of the video shops when i first arrived but they told me I needed a driving licence.....I had to give up and tell The Bloke to fetch his own videos. The girl in the shop asked how I'd driven to the shop if I didn't have a licence, and seemed stunned when i said I had walked there!

Yeah, my new zealand driving licence is no good. ffs all I wanted was to rent a $10 movie