Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Robbie: Here We Come!!!

Robbie: Here We Come!!!

Old Nov 17th 2006, 6:55 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Robbie: Here We Come!!!

Originally Posted by CasG
Pearl Jam...saw them last night (see avatar)

I just know him from where I used to live...ok, he can sing, but he's a tosser
Yes but i don't know him and never will, I just enjoy his music and his shows - WTF has the possibility that he is a tosser got to do with anything
Old Nov 17th 2006, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

fluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud of

WWWOOOHHHOOOOOO Got mine today too for Brisbane 13th December!!!!

A great end to a crap day. Mine was in normal post too, didnt have to sign for them.

Anyone have any idea which is the best way to get there as it looks like you cant park there????

Thanks
Marie
Old Nov 17th 2006, 7:01 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fluffy1
WWWOOOHHHOOOOOO Got mine today too for Brisbane 13th December!!!!

A great end to a crap day. Mine was in normal post too, didnt have to sign for them.

Anyone have any idea which is the best way to get there as it looks like you cant park there????

Thanks
Marie
Hi marie, with your tickets you should have a shiny info sheet - it says on there about free public transport - that is probably the way to go but someone who has been up for a major gig in the city will probably have more info.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 8:58 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

I am soooo not talking to you Pen
Old Nov 17th 2006, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

fluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Hi marie, with your tickets you should have a shiny info sheet - it says on there about free public transport - that is probably the way to go but someone who has been up for a major gig in the city will probably have more info.
Thanks moneypen,

I didnt even look at that....just was so excited to have the tickets and jumped straight on computer to check out where my seats were...... really pleased with what we got. Where about are your seats? Ours are in West seats 340.

I'm working that day too sopublic transport may be a bit of a pain, will try to park at one of the closest train stations or something I think.

Thanks
Marie
Old Nov 17th 2006, 9:28 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
Can't believe the excitement for this bloke....when you could have had Eddie Vegger last night....

Each to to his own I suppose <shaking head>

Psst....Typo.....dont you mean Eddie Vedder (agree with you though, man he's hot )
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 1:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Hi Guys,

Yep, got ours to yesterday for the 13th.....phew

J
Old Nov 28th 2006, 4:30 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

I just saw gayboy Williams turning up at the Hyatt Hotel next to my office at lunchtime.

Mothers, lock up your sons!
Old Nov 28th 2006, 4:53 am
Account Closed

Barron is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I just saw gayboy Williams turning up at the Hyatt Hotel next to my office at lunchtime.

Mothers, lock up your sons!
THAT'S NOT VERY NICE

Now tell us your address!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll on 13 Dec
Old Nov 28th 2006, 4:59 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Barron Fam
THAT'S NOT VERY NICE

Now tell us your address!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll on 13 Dec
Ignore him, really not worth responding to The problem with some men is that they can't understand that someone's sexuality is irrelevant to us ladies when we like the person's music or acting abilities. I think it makes them feel a bit inadequate.
Old Nov 28th 2006, 5:29 am
Account Closed

Barron is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Ignore him, really not worth responding to The problem with some men is that they can't understand that someone's sexuality is irrelevant to us ladies when we like the person's music or acting abilities. I think it makes them feel a bit inadequate.

Not long now though
Old Nov 28th 2006, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Barron Fam

Not long now though
No - not long at all - I am going to the Sydney concert on the Saturday 9th December. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited
Old Nov 29th 2006, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sasbear
No - not long at all - I am going to the Sydney concert on the Saturday 9th December. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited

I'm mean't to be going to that concert, but my tix's still haven't arrived. Booked through IS paid for in May & still waiting !!!!!!!!
Spoken to Chugg, Ticket t, & I.S all telling me different thing's... so not sure what to do now. :scared: Any ides's anyone
A total P****d off Person
Old Nov 29th 2006, 9:26 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by paula 1
I'm mean't to be going to that concert, but my tix's still haven't arrived. Booked through IS paid for in May & still waiting !!!!!!!!
Spoken to Chugg, Ticket t, & I.S all telling me different thing's... so not sure what to do now. :scared: Any ides's anyone
A total P****d off Person
They're not sitting in the box at the old house are they
Old Nov 29th 2006, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, all the Perth lot will be waking up this morning very excited peeps

Had a ticket for 30th but had to pass it on as house sale not gone through. Won't be there till mid January.

Do you think he'll come back and do a private performance for me when I get there

Have a brilliant time everyone and tell me all about it when you get back.

Lynne

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.