British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Robbie in Brisbane (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/robbie-brisbane-413509/)

fluffy1 Dec 13th 2006 11:00 am

Robbie in Brisbane

I know that some people will be sick of reading about Robbie by now but just had to say that last night at Brisbane was fantastic....apart from getting home after it.....

Hope everyone that went had a good night and everyone who is going tonight has a great night, I wish I could go again tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marie
xx

MrsDagboy Dec 13th 2006 11:48 am

Re: Robbie in Brisbane

I bet there will be lots & LOTS of women today who are hoarse - it was a great show :D .

Keebs Dec 13th 2006 12:04 pm

Our 1st time to see Robbie AND our 1st time at Suncorp - FANTASTIC !
In fact so enjoyable I and my husband would like to go tonight too.

Cheers Robbie :beer:

Mrs Keebs.

Hels Bells Dec 13th 2006 12:18 pm

I cant wait until Sunday night!!!!!!!

matt-and-jenny Dec 13th 2006 12:23 pm

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
I bet there will be lots & LOTS of women today who are hoarse - it was a great show :D .

My Dad was hoarse this morning! He went with his partner and her 16yo, and some other friends. They all loved it. Not usually my Dad's cup of tea, but he said it was excellent.
J.

Barron Dec 13th 2006 1:41 pm

It was awesome if i could go 2nite i would and suncorp was brilliant

If you r going 2nite enjoy it(hope his ingrown toenail is better)

Sally

Jane and Russ Middleton Dec 13th 2006 2:54 pm

:D

Bloody excellent!!!!! and YES I was hoarse this morning....singing my heart out, he played some of the all time greats....... Millenium, RockDJ, Angels, Advertising space.............Oh Fab Fab night !!!!!!!

Jane
xx

We might go again 2nite !!!! :rolleyes:

moneypenny20 Dec 13th 2006 3:07 pm

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
:D

Bloody excellent!!!!! and YES I was hoarse this morning....singing my heart out, he played some of the all time greats....... Millenium, RockDJ, Angels, Advertising space.............Oh Fab Fab night !!!!!!!

Jane
xx

We might go again 2nite !!!! :rolleyes:

Don't you dare.

He was seriously absolutely amazing. Brilliant venue, fab supporting act. Robbie is one seriously brilliant entertainer.

I am very hoarse today, but to my ears it sounds vaguely attractive ;) The man is a living legend.

tinkerbell Dec 13th 2006 4:22 pm

sounds like a fantastic night.

anyway, cant hang about, got to go and put my face on.........................cos were going to see Robbie tonight!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Stitch Dec 13th 2006 6:20 pm

Originally Posted by fluffy1
I know that some people will be sick of reading about Robbie by now but just had to say that last night at Brisbane was fantastic....apart from getting home after it.....

Hope everyone that went had a good night and everyone who is going tonight has a great night, I wish I could go again tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marie
xx

Did my knee in with all the dancing. We were sooooooo close to the stage it was unbelievable!

Cheers

Ginny

Bix Dec 13th 2006 6:53 pm

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
:D he played some of the all time greats....... Millenium, RockDJ, Angels, Advertising space.........

Did he do the classic "Oh I do like a dumpling in my stew do loo do loo" ?

moneypenny20 Dec 13th 2006 7:18 pm

Originally Posted by Bix
Did he do the classic "Oh I do like a dumpling in my stew do loo do loo" ?

Must have missed that one - maybe he did it as a warm up back stage :rolleyes: You missed a cracking show oh and me :(

Lindsay Clan Dec 13th 2006 7:21 pm

From all your comments I cannot wait until Sunday (Melbourne) even more now. Only 3 more days to go!!!!!

Lorraine

Bix Dec 13th 2006 7:28 pm

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Must have missed that one - maybe he did it as a warm up back stage :rolleyes: You missed a cracking show oh and me :(

WHAT ?

What happened that you missed it ?

scissors Dec 13th 2006 8:04 pm

Robbie was awsome and we were hoarse to :D ;)
someone i know was selling tickets for tonights show today,i was extremely tempted :rolleyes: :D