Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

RIP S/Con Damian Leeding

RIP S/Con Damian Leeding

Old May 31st 2011, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

sa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud of
Default Re: RIP S/Con Damian Leeding

Such sad news. My husband has served with both the South African Police and with Thames Valley Police. I can't begin to imagine what his family are going through. Hope those scumbags who are responsible get what they deserve.
Old May 31st 2011, 12:24 pm
Devil's Advocate

EvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond repute

RIP
May justice be done
Old May 31st 2011, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

So sad i know sonya and what a great person she is. She was pregnant and expecting their new born child last time i saw her...justice needs to be done to the bastards who did this.

People moan and bitch about police ,however, many fail to realise the sacrifices and risks we take on a daily basis.

And don't even get me started on the 'grubs' lawyer's comment (ex-cop too apparently) - disgusting.

Stu
Old May 31st 2011, 12:35 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Very sad. That guy and his partner showed huge courage turning out to an armed robbery in progress.

Hope the perps rot in jail.
Old May 31st 2011, 12:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Just to give you an idea - i have been first on the scene at two of the gold coasts 'many' armed robberies just in the past 6 weeks or so... unfortunately it is not that uncommon to be attending these incidents and you don't know what you're walking into...

What a waste of life - RIP Damo

Stu
Old May 31st 2011, 11:05 pm
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sammyg
Just to give you an idea - i have been first on the scene at two of the gold coasts 'many' armed robberies just in the past 6 weeks or so... unfortunately it is not that uncommon to be attending these incidents and you don't know what you're walking into...

What a waste of life - RIP Damo

Stu
Yeah you never know what a day at work is going to entail in this job hey. Stay safe.
Old May 31st 2011, 11:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Very sad news. Stay safe Emma!
Old Jun 1st 2011, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Apparently his sister has arrived, but his Dad wont arrive until tomorrow. They say they will turn off the life support this afternoon.

Very, very sad day
Old Jun 1st 2011, 3:15 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope the people that did this pay very heavily for what they have done.