RIP Jeremy Beadle

Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:00 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy RIP Jeremy Beadle

A greatly misunderstood man
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: RIP Jeremy Beadle

Originally Posted by herrchook
A greatly misunderstood man
Ive just heard this on the news did not even know he was ill, only aged 59 such a sad loss, I thought he was Great and really did love his Beadles about
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:08 pm

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

I used to love Beadle's About. Just read the report on the BBC and it says that he had raised over 100 million pound for children with Leukemia. Obviously not like some other 'celebrities' who let you know the good that they are doing!
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:09 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my god, he died of pneumonia? That must have been bad to die of that, I thought it was rare to die of that unless your respiratory system was compromised.

RIP Jeremy
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:12 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Oh my god, he died of pneumonia? That must have been bad to die of that, I thought it was rare to die of that unless your respiratory system was compromised.

RIP Jeremy
Sad Loss.

Pneumonia is one of the biggest killers around.

Most people who die of flu probably die as a result of pneumonia.

G
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

From what I read it sounded as though he had experienced quite a few health problems recently.

Incredibly sad and like Vanessa said, he did a lot of charity work.

Watched Beadle's About as a little 'un on a Saturday night (I think) and we all used to have a good laugh.

It is sad. It sounds like he was a genuine bloke.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:16 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

He had leukemia for a few years.

G
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

deano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud of

I remember him when he did the weekend late night show on LBC. Called himself Beadlebum and he was brilliant. I can still remember the jingle. Many a night spent giggling. A very sad loss
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

This was my all time favorite!!!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoID=8104525
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:53 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

This has really shocked me

I love Beadle. I think everyone did really - just wouldn't admit it.

Apparently he did loads for charity behind the scenes.

Edit : Duh - didn't see vanessa had already put that
Old Jan 30th 2008, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

So shocked, I really liked Beadle's about, I cant believe he died, at least now he's not suffering any more RIP.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 9:09 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deano66
I remember him when he did the weekend late night show on LBC. Called himself Beadlebum and he was brilliant. I can still remember the jingle. Many a night spent giggling. A very sad loss
Me too. I was a big fan of his LBC show, he had a cult following. I loved him I could never understand why so many seemed to hate him.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 10:13 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Watching us, watching you... Watching us, watching you. He was the People's Prankster.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

Staff is a jewel in the roughStaff is a jewel in the roughStaff is a jewel in the roughStaff is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by renth
Me too. I was a big fan of his LBC show, he had a cult following. I loved him I could never understand why so many seemed to hate him.
I wouldn't say I hated him, but I had the dubious honor of meeting him a couple of times, and sad to say, he was very arrogant towards everybody at the meetings and rude to the staff in the restaurant where the meetings were held. But I would never wish him ill and it is a sad thing when anyone of his obvious talents suffers cancer and dies.

Staff
Old Jan 30th 2008, 10:26 pm
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.