Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Right, who else is celebrating New Years Eve alone?

Right, who else is celebrating New Years Eve alone?

Old Dec 31st 2009, 12:37 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Right, who else is celebrating New Years Eve alone?

Originally Posted by maggy
I think I must be one of the very few Scots not drinking tonight and heading to bed early.

New Year is just not the same here.

What I would do to be celebrating in Edinburgh.
Edinburgh Hogmanay is special.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 12:39 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I think I must be one of the very few Scots not drinking tonight and heading to bed early.

New Year is just not the same here.

What I would do to be celebrating in Edinburgh.
Mr PP is working as well so Im on my own, Im hoping he gets back in time and isnt held up at work.

What I would give to hear Big Ben chime in the New Year, I religiously listened to Big Ben chime it in when I wasnt out on NYE.

If Mr PP aint back by midnight Ill be opening the champers on my own.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 12:41 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

why do you usually need help?
Old Dec 31st 2009, 12:42 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
why do you usually need help?
Dont mind drinking the odd beer on my own but champers should be shared.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 12:43 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Dont mind drinking the odd beer on my own but champers should be shared.
Try telling that to a scot
Old Dec 31st 2009, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Mr PP is working as well so Im on my own, Im hoping he gets back in time and isnt held up at work.

What I would give to hear Big Ben chime in the New Year, I religiously listened to Big Ben chime it in when I wasnt out on NYE.

You go for it girl

Iv been feeling crap all week have a virus, hoping to be back on track tomorrow.

Really looking forward to heading on holiday next week and will do plenty drinking to make up for tonight.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 12:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Try telling that to a scot
PMSL
Old Dec 31st 2009, 12:48 pm

You go for it girl

Iv been feeling crap all week have a virus, hoping to be back on track tomorrow.

Really looking forward to heading on holiday next week and will do plenty drinking to make up for tonight.
Are you and Angry Angus still getting tattoos?
Old Dec 31st 2009, 12:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Are you and Angry Angus still getting tattoos?
Depends how pissed I get lol.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 12:50 pm

Depends how pissed I get lol.
He showed me his Angelina Jolie photograph and his ladyboy picture, well he reckons they were all women but I bet you a fiver that they werent.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 12:59 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL
I know a girl who could suck the bubbles out of champers and still leave the bottle full
Old Dec 31st 2009, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

He showed me his Angelina Jolie photograph and his ladyboy picture, well he reckons they were all women but I bet you a fiver that they werent.
PMSL Im sure most of them were lady boys, serves the twat right

I have to laugh when he keeps topping up his savings tin that he has marked as the Thai Lady Fund cos I keep robbing it

He was not amused tonight when he came home from work and I had changed the screensaver to one of us in our party hats on Boxing Day, says I have to change it back to the Thai Ladies.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 1:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I have to laugh when he keeps topping up his savings tin that he has marked as the Thai Lady Fund cos I keep robbing it

He was not amused tonight when he came home from work and I had changed the screensaver to one of us in our party hats on Boxing Day, says I have to change it back to the Thai Ladies.
Well, I'd be screwing all I could from him in the divorce court!
Old Dec 31st 2009, 1:05 pm

Im afraid Mr PP is on his side, he loved the photo and thought it was very funny.

Show him my new avatar - that is a ladyboy, I took it from a chick with a dick website, show it to him
Old Dec 31st 2009, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Im afraid Mr PP is on his side, he loved the photo and thought it was very funny.

Show him my new avatar - that is a ladyboy, I took it from a chick with a dick website, show it to him
Went to show him and he is snoring his bloody head off on the couch.

When I show it to him later he will be drooling

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.