Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Right! That's It! I've Had Enough!

Wikiposts

Right! That's It! I've Had Enough!

Old Sep 14th 2009, 11:24 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Right! That's It! I've Had Enough!

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
That would be just about your level of humour!

See ya!
so now she's gone, who's coming?
Old Sep 15th 2009, 12:34 am
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
shhhhhhhh luv, Two and a half men is on
Slightly off topic (actually not sure what the topic is but never mind) - omg what is it with Ch9 and 2 and a Half Men these days. Between that and 20 to 1 there's nothing else on!
Old Sep 15th 2009, 8:39 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peepster
Slightly off topic (actually not sure what the topic is but never mind) - omg what is it with Ch9 and 2 and a Half Men these days. Between that and 20 to 1 there's nothing else on!
How dare you take my thread off topic! Please immediately make a post about sex to rectify your error of judgement.
Old Sep 15th 2009, 9:18 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

How dare you take my thread off topic! Please immediately make a post about sex to rectify your error of judgement.
I thought your earlier post about 2.5 men was about sex
Old Sep 15th 2009, 1:55 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

So, where are we going BS?

I want to come.
Old Sep 15th 2009, 2:03 pm
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I want to come.
Oh my god SC thats it, you'll have started him off now, he'll be like a man possessed.
Old Sep 15th 2009, 2:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
Haha...just bought a packet of the originals in Dubai this morning !
Was it a big packet, I always have to buy the big ones when I see them.
Old Sep 15th 2009, 2:14 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kim67
Was it a big packet, I always have to buy the big ones when I see them.
- you pay for a big one?
Old Sep 15th 2009, 2:27 pm
Random Member

- you pay for a big one?
I don't blame her, big packets are very hard to come by..
Old Sep 15th 2009, 2:30 pm

Originally Posted by Peepster
I don't blame her, big packets are very hard to come by..
True Peeps, very true.

Wonder what the going rate is?
Old Sep 15th 2009, 3:23 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

I want to come.
I've told you before, you only get to do that once a year! If it's good enough for Santa it's good enough for you young lady!
Old Sep 15th 2009, 3:36 pm

I've told you before, you only get to do that once a year! If it's good enough for Santa it's good enough for you young lady!
- once a year!

I'll have to settle for payments for a big one, like Kim69 does.
Old Sep 15th 2009, 3:44 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

- once a year!

I'll have to settle for payments for a big one, like Kim69 does.
$10 an inch

you can pay your $15 dollars by credit card if you wish
Old Sep 15th 2009, 3:51 pm

$10 an inch

you can pay your $15 dollars by credit card if you wish
That's good. Now, is there an added bonus packet with that?
Old Sep 15th 2009, 3:54 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

That's good. Now, is there an added bonus packet with that?
we do have the "Strap-on" package that you can upgrade to.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.