Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

right lads, off to NZ for a night out...

Wikiposts

right lads, off to NZ for a night out...

Old Mar 16th 2006, 2:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: right lads, off to NZ for a night out...

Originally Posted by Clippies
Bet you were thinking exactly the same
Me, never.

Oh alright then, something like that did cross my mind
Old Mar 16th 2006, 2:38 am
BE Enthusiast

don544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTI'm gonna take her to the shop and buy her some sweets then she may climb out of my arse for 5 minutes [/QUOTE]

hi wendy, i know kangeroo's keep their kids in their pouch, but isn't keeping them where you said painful?
Old Mar 16th 2006, 2:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by don544
hi wendy, i know kangeroo's keep their kids in their pouch, but isn't keeping them where you said painful?

Very

I hate sick people
Old Mar 16th 2006, 2:41 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
Me, never.

Oh alright then, something like that did cross my mind
I'll bet it did
Old Mar 16th 2006, 2:41 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Very

I hate sick people
Have I got this wrong, I thought you were a nurse??
Old Mar 16th 2006, 2:42 am
BE Enthusiast

don544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond repute

Very

I hate sick people
me to, but in my line of work its not a good idea to admit it!
Old Mar 16th 2006, 2:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Have I got this wrong, I thought you were a nurse??

OMG no :scared:

I did work in a betting shop. I have also worked as a Manager in a Bingo hall.

Stick with what you know is my motto
Old Mar 16th 2006, 2:47 am

OMG no :scared:

I did work in a betting shop. I have also worked as a Manager in a Bingo hall.

Stick with what you know is my motto
Lol, I don't know where I've got that from then!
Old Mar 16th 2006, 2:48 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Personally I find that Stimulating.

There again, I like Madonna, Courtney love (now theres a challenge) and the almost illicit younger Drew Barrymore.
After that story where you felt up the baby-sitter at that party in Milton Keynes and the above information .. I have arrived at the conclusion .. .that you're on old perv mate. You have been outed.
Old Mar 16th 2006, 2:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lol, I don't know where I've got that from then!
No idea. Although I did post in the nurses forum once...
Old Mar 16th 2006, 2:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Take it from an old hack, Kiwi girls are as good looking and attractive as their UK and Aussie Cousins. They do seem to come with a whole heap more assertion, aggression and general 'tude back up in their "notice me armoury", Especially when out of their usual environment.

Personally I find that Stimulating.

There again, I like Madonna, Courtney love (now theres a challenge) and the almost illicit younger Drew Barrymore.
That reminds me of a joke

A Kiwi couple are on there honeymoon and are about to consumate the marriage when the bride says to her husband,
"Can you please be gentle? I'm still a virgin"
The man quickly gets up to call his dad
"Dad she's a virgin, I don't know what to do" he says.
Angered by this the dad replies..........

"If she's not good enough for her family then she ain't good enough for ours"

Old Mar 16th 2006, 2:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

More

What do you call a kiwi sheep dog?
A: A pimp.

Why do kiwis end up marrying women?
A: Sheep can't cook.

Bruce and Cobber are driving into town from the ranch and it's Bruce's first time driving on a tarred road.
A bit nervous at how Bruce will handle the narrower roads Cobber says, "Bruce, have you ever made a u-turn?"

Bruce replies: "No, but I once made a ram's eyes water."
Old Mar 16th 2006, 3:03 am

That reminds me of a joke

A Kiwi couple are on there honeymoon and are about to consumate the marriage when the bride says to her husband,
"Can you please be gentle? I'm still a virgin"
The man quickly gets up to call his dad
"Dad she's a virgin, I don't know what to do" he says.
Angered by this the dad replies..........

"If she's not good enough for her family then she ain't good enough for ours"

Time for me to get back behind the settee
Old Mar 16th 2006, 3:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Time for me to get back behind the settee
You're ok for a few hours yet.

I have posted an Oz one too, just for a bit of balance.
Old Mar 16th 2006, 3:06 am

You're ok for a few hours yet.

I have posted an Oz one too, just for a bit of balance.
Well I've got work at 7 so I'll miss all the fireworks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.