Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

right lads, off to NZ for a night out...

Wikiposts

right lads, off to NZ for a night out...

Old Mar 16th 2006, 1:06 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: right lads, off to NZ for a night out...

Originally Posted by WendyC
While all the boys are off chasing NZers, here's something for us girls

PMSL that's hilarious!
Old Mar 16th 2006, 1:07 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
that is sooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!
pmsl!!!!

ere, girls, you still behind the sofa??
i just been to morrisons and got a cart load of cream cakes - are ya with me??

ok, you can resume the conflict
Ooh I'm coming out from behind the sofa if I can have cream cakes! What have you got? It's got to be better than my prawn salad
Old Mar 16th 2006, 1:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Ooh I'm coming out from behind the sofa if I can have cream cakes! What have you got? It's got to be better than my prawn salad
Here you are, I saved you some

Old Mar 16th 2006, 1:16 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

While all the boys are off chasing NZers, here's something for us girls

PMSL, am back, am not feeling too well, ave got a cold
Old Mar 16th 2006, 1:17 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Clippies]
Originally Posted by kiwichild

It's amazing the uses for that word. I always say, "god you're getting on my wick" - what exactly does that mean

lol, ave just read that
Old Mar 16th 2006, 1:18 am

Here you are, I saved you some

Mmmmm that was delicious thanks Wendy

Gone a bit quiet in here now - maybe they're all scoffing cake
Old Mar 16th 2006, 1:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
PMSL, am back, am not feeling too well, ave got a cold
My little un's got one as well, she's doing my nut in

I'm gonna take her to the shop and buy her some sweets then she may climb out of my arse for 5 minutes
Old Mar 16th 2006, 1:20 am

I'm gonna take her to the shop and buy her some sweets then she may climb out of my arse for 5 minutes

buy lots and put a video on then you can stay here
Old Mar 16th 2006, 1:22 am

Lol, good idea

My little un's had some kind of illness this week, he's fine in the morning then raging temperature about an hour after nursersy school and gone off his food. Seems ok today but he's got this obsession with the thermometer now and keeps insisting I check his temperature cus he's got tummy ache! He's got through loads of those plastic things you put on the thermometer so I've had to put my foot down now - no more checking I'll have to threaten doctors instead

Margaret you need a hot toddy to help with your cold
Old Mar 16th 2006, 1:44 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
that is sooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!
pmsl!!!!

ere, girls, you still behind the sofa??
i just been to morrisons and got a cart load of cream cakes - are ya with me??

ok, you can resume the conflict
I'm only coming if I can have a slice of her cake
Old Mar 16th 2006, 1:48 am

Originally Posted by possoms
I'm only coming if I can have a slice of her cake
Ooh no, not for me I bet there's loads of cream in that one....

Old Mar 16th 2006, 1:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Clippies
Ooh no, not for me I bet there's loads of cream in that one....

PMSL
Old Mar 16th 2006, 2:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Take it from an old hack, Kiwi girls are as good looking and attractive as their UK and Aussie Cousins. They do seem to come with a whole heap more assertion, aggression and general 'tude back up in their "notice me armoury", Especially when out of their usual environment.

Personally I find that Stimulating.

There again, I like Madonna, Courtney love (now theres a challenge) and the almost illicit younger Drew Barrymore.

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Mar 16th 2006 at 2:07 am.
Old Mar 16th 2006, 2:16 am

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Take it from an old hack, Kiwi girls are as good looking and attractive as their UK and Aussie Cousins. They do seem to come with a whole heap more assertion, aggression and general 'tude back up in their "notice me armoury", Especially when out of their usual environment.

Personally I find that Stimulating.

There again, I like Madonna, Courtney love (now theres a challenge) and the almost illicit younger Drew Barrymore.
What's an old hack? Sounds a bit scary :scared:
Old Mar 16th 2006, 2:19 am

PMSL

Bet you were thinking exactly the same

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.