Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The revive a thread challenge

The revive a thread challenge

Old Jan 8th 2006, 9:04 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The revive a thread challenge

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Is it for real do you think?

When I worked in a vet, the vet was holding a guinea pig and it jumped out of his hands and fell head first onto the metal table leg and knocked itself out.

Vet runs downstairs in dramatic fashion and attempts to give G.Pig Oxygen.

Guinea pig died and woman and child fell to the floor sobbing.

It could be real.
LMFAO
Old Jan 8th 2006, 9:06 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
LMFAO

We had one guy lock himself in our cupboard when his rat died and threaten to kill himself.

Honestly Luke, Ive seen some sights working in a vet.

People can love who or what they want but I have to admit to some reactions shocking me.

Makes me wonder if there is underlying probs.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 9:07 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

hi just revived tax question ( circa 2001 )
does this count?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL

OMG
PP
DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE

x
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

So appart from the hampster popping it's clogs what's the thread.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jan 8th 2006, 9:13 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stitch
So appart from the hampster popping it's clogs what's the thread.

Cheers

Ginny

Well I think it was a guinea pig and now the owner is upset(?)

We had a tortoise die on us once and it was ages before we noticed it and we were playing with it in reception.

Someone walked in and admired it and we pretended it was 'hibernating'.

I was only a student nurse then.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 9:20 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

We had a tortoise die on us once and it was ages before we noticed it and we were playing with it in reception.

Ikeeees!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jan 8th 2006, 9:21 pm
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of a tortoise, I was on the piss in wales in the late 70's and after walking half way home with my curry sauce and chips I desperately needed a shi*. I went into some front garden that had a nice hedge so noone could see, duly dropped my pants and crapped. When I finished I pulled my pants back up and turned around to view my handiwork but I couldnt see it.
Next morning I was walking to work and was really curious about what happened the previous night so as I passed the front garden where I was I went looking but still couldnt see my stuff.
The owner came running out of his house shouting to me "so youre the bastard that shat on my tortoise"
Old Jan 8th 2006, 9:29 pm

Speaking of a tortoise, I was on the piss in wales in the late 70's and after walking half way home with my curry sauce and chips I desperately needed a shi*. I went into some front garden that had a nice hedge so noone could see, duly dropped my pants and crapped. When I finished I pulled my pants back up and turned around to view my handiwork but I couldnt see it.
Next morning I was walking to work and was really curious about what happened the previous night so as I passed the front garden where I was I went looking but still couldnt see my stuff.
The owner came running out of his house shouting to me "so youre the bastard that shat on my tortoise"

PMSL
Old Jan 8th 2006, 9:30 pm
Banned

PMSL
Sorry I forgot the disclaimer after that post stating Im full of shi*
Old Jan 8th 2006, 9:33 pm

Sorry I forgot the disclaimer after that post stating Im full of shi*

Very good though.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 10:33 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

looks like Sue has realised your scam!

She is deleting all the old threads you have reopened!!!!

Old Jan 8th 2006, 10:40 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy

I remember a mod posting something about OP's "bumping" their thread and he said that people will reply in their own time. I dont know whats wrong with it taking 4 or more years to reply
Old Jan 8th 2006, 10:41 pm

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy

Thats Lukeys idea down the pan.

Oh well.

Still it is quite fun looking through some of them.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 10:59 pm
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Tell me.. do we get an extra prize if someone genuinely answers the said revived thread?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.