Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Return to UK will I be arressted

Return to UK will I be arressted

Old Oct 6th 2009, 2:15 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Return to UK will I be arressted

Originally Posted by kporte
Duct tape over the muzzle mate....
Voice of experience?
Old Oct 6th 2009, 2:16 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Voice of experience?
My Chihuahua never stays still long enough for me to try it
Old Oct 6th 2009, 2:24 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

My Chihuahua never stays still long enough for me to try it
Old Oct 6th 2009, 3:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jond
People don't "fall"into debt.They choose it don't they?

You moron

Stop talking about things you know nothing about.

My Mum and Dad never owed a penny to anybody, lived in a council house, paid the rent every week etc, then the docks went on strike for 4 months. We didn't have a penny coming into the house and 4 kids to feed, I can still remember sitting down to dinner with my Sisters and my parents not eating.

The only way out was to go Len the tallyman who could get anything you wanted and you would then pay him off weekly.

I hate the self righteous types who come on here when these threads are posted trying to act all god like.

Get a F***** life

*rant over*

John
How nice of you!I thought name calling was against the rules of this forum.
Old Oct 6th 2009, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by livinginreality
How nice of you!I thought name calling was against the rules of this forum.

Who was name calling, I was stating a fact based on your posts.
Old Oct 6th 2009, 10:09 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

If you owe money to the Inland Revenue in the form of dodged taxes, they WILL arrest you at the airport, so they'd have to know you were on your way.
So if you've got any ex partners who are a little pissed with you, be very careful.

Old Oct 7th 2009, 10:33 am
Cad and bounder

perksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
If you owe money to the Inland Revenue in the form of dodged taxes, they WILL arrest you at the airport, so they'd have to know you were on your way.
So if you've got any ex partners who are a little pissed with you, be very careful.

That does depend on the amount though. For small fry the chances are very slim. My cousin is a cabbie and hasn't paid a penny to IR in years, yet still manages at least 4 foreign holidays per year
Old Oct 7th 2009, 11:57 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by perksy
That does depend on the amount though. For small fry the chances are very slim. My cousin is a cabbie and hasn't paid a penny to IR in years, yet still manages at least 4 foreign holidays per year
P

- miss ya
Old Oct 7th 2009, 12:27 pm
Cad and bounder

perksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
P

- miss ya
aww miss you too hun

been working like a dog of late, am knackered and need a back massage
Old Oct 7th 2009, 12:35 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by perksy
aww miss you too hun

been working like a dog of late, am knackered and need a back massage

There you go - enjoy
Old Oct 7th 2009, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jond
Who was name calling, I was stating a fact based on your posts.
Thats weird!I seem to recall you calling me a moron.Unless it was a figment of my imagination!
Old Oct 7th 2009, 12:49 pm
Cad and bounder

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
That hit the spot, now how about the front
Old Oct 7th 2009, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by livinginreality
No being in debt does'nt make you a criminal,but jumping ship on debt,what does that make a person?I wonder!
A few grand better off possibly
Old Oct 7th 2009, 4:57 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Bernie joins the foreign legion and was transfered to a desert outpost. On his orientation tour he noticed a very old, seedy looking camel tied out back of the enlisted mens barracks. He asked the Sergeant leading the tour, "What's the camel for?"

The Sergeant replied "Well it's a long way from anywhere, and the men have natural sexual urges, so when they do, uh, we have the camel."

Bernie said, "Well if it's good for moral, then I guess it's all right with me."

After he had been at the fort for about 6 months Bernie could not stand it any more so he asked the Sergeant, "PLEASE BRING IN THE CAMEL!!!" The Sergeant shrugged his shoulders and led the camel into the quarters.

Bernie got a foot stool & proceeded to have vigorous sex with the camel. As he stepped, satisfied, down from the stool, and was buttoning his pants he asked the Sergeant, "Is that how the other men do it?"

The Sergeant replied, "Well mate, they usually just use it to ride in to town."
That actually made me laugh out loud
Old Oct 7th 2009, 7:07 pm
Is it that time already

Tony the pilot is a name known to allTony the pilot is a name known to allTony the pilot is a name known to allTony the pilot is a name known to allTony the pilot is a name known to allTony the pilot is a name known to allTony the pilot is a name known to allTony the pilot is a name known to allTony the pilot is a name known to allTony the pilot is a name known to allTony the pilot is a name known to all

Originally Posted by hath
OK I know im going to get some flack from this one, I have read through previous posts but......

Im returning for a holiday in the UK to see family, has been 3 years since leaving. I left some debts behind in the UK, a loan and credit card debts, I tried to set up payments when I left, but they wouldnt deal with me, noone on the phone would speak to me and wouldnt accept my identification. So after months of calls, emails, getting family to call, they still wouldnt let me access my account so I gave up, there was a few grand in the account and guessed they would just claim that for the debt.

My question is, will i have any problems at the border, will I be arressted? Is there any risks in returning? Im a bit worried (paranoid) that my passport will set of alarms and i will be knicked at border control.

anyone got any info would be great.
Did you leave the country in a hurry! Obvious as this might sound, why leave unpaid debt and a couple of grand in your bank account
In any event you are sap and your debt/ccj's will be removed from the registry trust database after another three years. Top tip, get your finances in order..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.