Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Respectful guidance requested

Wikiposts

Respectful guidance requested

Old Dec 29th 2005, 4:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Respectful guidance requested

Originally Posted by merlotsmum
I guess Mr Singh is not keen on seeing the responses to his questions

mmmmm..........wonder why?????
Old Dec 29th 2005, 8:08 am
Banned

Kashmir Rajput Singh is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess Mr Singh is not keen on seeing the responses to his questions
I am sawing the responsing to my questioning and am thinking everyone is not being very helping me in what I am asking
My questioning was not a difficult thing to answer respecting me but I am seeing some answering that comes from the tongues of liars
Old Dec 29th 2005, 8:32 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kashmir Rajput Singh
I am sawing the responsing to my questioning and am thinking everyone is not being very helping me in what I am asking
My questioning was not a difficult thing to answer respecting me but I am seeing some answering that comes from the tongues of liars
Goodness gracious me, these liars of which you are interjecting are like Rabuu the six-headed dog and his consort Chutney-Chops. With a foul and subtle ease they insinuate the most wretched truths, untruths, semi-truths and gawd-struths. Effendi, do not let their beligerent and musty ways put you off from the course set to you by the god of adventure known as Doyoucomefromalanddownundershiva. Pray tell us all more so that we may bless you, your home, your brother's home, home-from-home and home and away. Blessings upon you.

Old Dec 29th 2005, 8:39 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Goodness gracious me, these liars of which you are interjecting are like Rabuu the six-headed dog and his consort Chutney-Chops. With a foul and subtle ease they insinuate the most wretched truths, untruths, semi-truths and gawd-struths. Effendi, do not let their beligerent and musty ways put you off from the course set to you by the god of adventure known as Doyoucomefromalanddownundershiva. Pray tell us all more so that we may bless you, your home, your brother's home, home-from-home and home and away. Blessings upon you.

LOL
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

BO##OX!

who says we dont respect you!?

now, be a good troll and go and play with the cars on the motorway
Old Dec 29th 2005, 8:40 am
Banned

Kashmir Rajput Singh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hutch

Dear Hutch
I am graciously thanking you for your kindest blessings in this matter
Please axplain the wording you written "Doyoucomefromalanddownundershiva"
I am failing in my attempt to find the meanings of this word having tried my diktionery not contenting this word.
Old Dec 29th 2005, 8:42 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Hutch
I am graciously thanking you for your kindest blessings in this matter
Please axplain the wording you written "Doyoucomefromalanddownundershiva"
I am failing in my attempt to find the meanings of this word having tried my diktionery not contenting this word.

Billy??
Is that you???????

Old Dec 29th 2005, 8:56 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Kashmir, you asked for respectful guidance, sadly this forum wont offer you any. They are jealous that your chances of migrating to Australia outweigh their own thats all
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:23 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

I am wanting a very long time to get from my country which is England and move to Australia where people like myself would be more accepted into the lifestyle of a freindly and warmer climate. 12 years I am living in England and see more and more entering the UK the kinds of persons I wanted escape from when I left my home country, so it's just like being home again and now I no longer enjoy it.
So your a kiwi then?
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:27 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
So your a kiwi then?
huh ?
Old Dec 30th 2005, 12:20 am

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

Are Luke and Kashmir the same person, both seem to be banned
Old Dec 30th 2005, 1:22 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Dual personality disorder leading to punishment you think ?
Old Dec 30th 2005, 1:25 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Yes..
Old Dec 30th 2005, 1:30 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

And I thought he was Welsh

But when you think of it Luke Rajput Singh does have a ring about it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.