Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Rented house and pool and gardens not finished.

Rented house and pool and gardens not finished.

Old Oct 6th 2009, 10:40 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Rented house and pool and gardens not finished.

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
I'd like to see that...

WW
Might take a wee while......
Old Oct 6th 2009, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kporte
Might take a wee while......
Wot, the popping or the filling????

Typical of SEQ, just no idea of how far Cairns is away You'd be surprised how many times I was asked to "just pop over and hava look" or "drop something off" that was a nine hour drive away, each way.

My ex-boss (ex-army) told me how he knew all about FNQ as he had trained up here. He then instructed me to arrange a trip "after lunch" that would normally take 3 days! FW

WW
Old Oct 6th 2009, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

rocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kporte
I've had a couple of Kronenburgs tonight, I'll pop over and fill it up.....
lol

This is the house jack built.

Never had gas for the 1st 3 days, then we had phone connected on friday and it still dont work, now the oven glass exploded last night send glass everywhere

No garden to cook in, now no oven to cook with
Old Oct 6th 2009, 9:42 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rocket01
lol

This is the house jack built.

Never had gas for the 1st 3 days, then we had phone connected on friday and it still dont work, now the oven glass exploded last night send glass everywhere

No garden to cook in, now no oven to cook with
You have my sincere condolences. These are EXACTLY the kind of things that happened in my place. I was without a landline for 3 months due to faulty wiring and despite having paid Telstra to try and find a fault (that wasn't theirs) was left out of pocket. Thanks RTA. :curse:
Old Oct 7th 2009, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

rocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bcworld
You have my sincere condolences. These are EXACTLY the kind of things that happened in my place. I was without a landline for 3 months due to faulty wiring and despite having paid Telstra to try and find a fault (that wasn't theirs) was left out of pocket. Thanks RTA. :curse:
Glass door on oven expolded into pieces yesterday, been told 10 day for new glass, we had no gas for 5 days some one plugged the supply off and never informed or marked the gas boiler.
No telstra as we are a smart community, means no tv, internet or phone until prblem is fixed lol. we might as well live in a caravan atm.
Old Oct 7th 2009, 7:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

You really are having a rough time at the moment aren't you?

When is your trip to the UK?
Old Oct 7th 2009, 8:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
You really are having a rough time at the moment aren't you?

When is your trip to the UK?
I dont let it worry me it just annoys me hoping to leave friday if ticket turns up today.