Wikiposts

Remember

Old Feb 28th 2006, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

cresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond repute
Default Remember

Warning!
When you and your spouse both have separate Expat I.d's don't leave yourself signed in or someone might stick minger of the week up as your avatar. If your kids are devious miscreant teenagers they may even change your password so your stuck with the grumpy old Victor Meldrew one and once you've logged out cannot log back in as yourself cos you don't know your password
Sean
PS I bet mum makes them change it back now

PPS I'll be back!
Old Feb 28th 2006, 1:59 pm

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: Remember

Originally Posted by cresta's conscience
Warning!
When you and your spouse both have separate Expat I.d's don't leave yourself signed in or someone might stick minger of the week up as your avatar. If your kids are devious miscreant teenagers they may even change your password so your stuck with the grumpy old Victor Meldrew one and once you've logged out cannot log back in as yourself cos you don't know your password
Sean

PPS I'll be back!
brill, k sent for the best laugh all day
Old Feb 28th 2006, 2:04 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Warning!
Sean

PPS I'll be back!
Oooooh, you will be in soooo much trouble! Can we come and watch her beating you up?
Old Feb 28th 2006, 2:08 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Warning!
Sean

PPS I'll be back!
Hope you have plenty of home brew sorted, you might have trouble getting out to the shops for the next few weeks
Old Feb 28th 2006, 2:11 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Gedge, What do you reckon on the woman in the picture?
Old Feb 28th 2006, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

cresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by diddy
I was looking for a good one of Deb but came across this old "minger of the week" chestnut. Bit hard to tell the difference at that size. We will have to upgrade to premium members with bigger avatar sizes.
OMG she's back from shopping already the roads must be flooded
I may be sometime.......................................... . :scared:
Gedge you gave her the karma Doh!
Old Feb 28th 2006, 2:18 pm

she's all yours mate
another pint for courage?
Old Feb 28th 2006, 2:19 pm

I was looking for a good one of Deb but came across this old "minger of the week" chestnut. Bit hard to tell the difference at that size. We will have to upgrade to premium members with bigger avatar sizes.
OMG she's back from shopping already the roads must be flooded
I may be sometime.......................................... . :scared:
Gedge you gave her the karma Doh!
I know what I gave her, it's what diddy's gonna give her that you should worry about
Old Feb 28th 2006, 2:23 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
she's all yours mate
another pint for courage?
Think I'll stick with steak and beer.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

Think I'll stick with steak and beer.
You never know your luck you may find a real beautiful on the inside person here http://www.mingers.com/gallery.aspx
Old Feb 28th 2006, 2:41 pm

You never know your luck you may find a real beautiful on the inside person here http://www.mingers.com/gallery.aspx
right, beer goggles on lads
Old Feb 28th 2006, 6:10 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Ha I'm back as me now
I knew she'd see sense I probably will in a few days when the swelling goes down
Now do I keep the grouchy old Victor avatar that Deb seems to think is so apt or find a new one?
Old Mar 1st 2006, 8:15 am

Originally Posted by cresta57
Ha I'm back as me now
I knew she'd see sense I probably will in a few days when the swelling goes down
Now do I keep the grouchy old Victor avatar that Deb seems to think is so apt or find a new one?
You're asking an empty room mate.
Don't know about anyone else but my beer goggles are certainly working. That nag we saw earlier with the droopy ựự has turned in to a babe!