Wikiposts

REJECTION

Old Nov 12th 2011, 12:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default REJECTION

Offered HIM breakfast in bed... The Full English with toast and marmalade...Your wish is my command... Seeing as its Sunday and HE brings me at least a cuppa every day of the working week...

And he bloody knocks me back...

So the Hounds from hell are having egg, bacon, sausage, black pudding, mushrooms, maked beans, hash browns and grilled tomatoes ....

Ok, so Mumbles stole the grilled tomatoes... The rest is DOG FOOD
Old Nov 12th 2011, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: REJECTION

Originally Posted by eddie007

Offered HIM breakfast in bed... The Full English with toast and marmalade...Your wish is my command... Seeing as its Sunday and HE brings me at least a cuppa every day of the working week...

So the Hounds from hell are having egg, bacon, sausage, black pudding, mushrooms, maked beans, hash browns and grilled tomatoes ....

The reason??

Why don't you just gorge yerself? I would. And burn it off at the gym later.
Old Nov 12th 2011, 12:08 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

i love maked beans as well.....
Old Nov 12th 2011, 12:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by General Tojo
The reason??

Why don't you just gorge yerself? I would. And burn it off at the gym later.
Still full after yesterdays brunch (similar menu but with home made croissants) its not good for me, you trying to kill me by hardening my arteries.... I'm putting on weight...

There were fried potatoes too.....

HE has requested a bowl of museili...

Hows he going to summon the energy he needs later with a bowl of frixkin Alpen??????
Old Nov 12th 2011, 12:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
i love maked beans as well.....
Maked beans is like baked beans only homemade... Reckon I give heinz a run for their money....
Old Nov 12th 2011, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

Hows he going to summon the energy he needs later with a bowl of frixkin Alpen??????
Home made croissants, impressive.

Energy he needs later for what?
Old Nov 12th 2011, 12:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sending the kids to the cinema
Old Nov 12th 2011, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sending the kids to the cinema
More impressive.
Old Nov 12th 2011, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

sandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nice

Im afraid he would be wearing it
Old Nov 12th 2011, 12:54 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I would have had it Eddie, I had one slice of fruit toast this morning.
Old Nov 12th 2011, 12:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is killing me- I'm not allowed to eat today, and have to take pico prep, so will be very well acquainted with the loo by the end of the day. Just had the first lot and I'm queasy already.

My stomach woke my OH up with rumbling, as yesterday all I was allowed was egg (boiled) chicken(boiled) and white bread. (Might as well have been boiled.)

I want real food!!!
Old Nov 12th 2011, 1:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
This thread is killing me- I'm not allowed to eat today, and have to take pico prep, so will be very well acquainted with the loo by the end of the day. Just had the first lot and I'm queasy already.

My stomach woke my OH up with rumbling, as yesterday all I was allowed was egg (boiled) chicken(boiled) and white bread. (Might as well have been boiled.)

I want real food!!!
after tomorrow you can eat again.... sorry to torture you
Old Nov 12th 2011, 5:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Now the meds are taking effect, I'm nauseous and not hungry. The toilet is my new BF. had to send OH out for moist paper.

Having a nice cup of tea, and may suck on a barley sugar later.
Old Nov 12th 2011, 5:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Now the meds are taking effect, I'm nauseous and not hungry. The toilet is my new BF. had to send OH out for moist paper.

Having a nice cup of tea, and may suck on a barley sugar later.
Old Nov 12th 2011, 10:14 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Maked beans is like baked beans only homemade... Reckon I give heinz a run for their money....
Beanz meanz runz

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.