Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Registering for that Callme thing??

Wikiposts

Registering for that Callme thing??

Old Jun 21st 2006, 12:26 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Registering for that Callme thing??

Originally Posted by CasG
Hi Helen...I was just looking at it? ...any joy?

Finally, after talking to the tech guys from the site, it seems it wasnt MY fault!!!

( to Rossifumi)

It appears the site wasnt set up to accept surnames with a ' in them....so thats why I kept getting the errors!!

Am all registered now....havent had anyone call me as yet though
Old Jun 21st 2006, 1:50 pm
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute

They deleted my comments... how rude!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 2:38 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by stevemich
They deleted my comments... how rude!
Which ones? Where?
Old Jun 21st 2006, 2:40 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Which ones? Where?
The deleted ones. Gone.
Old Jun 21st 2006, 2:43 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by gedge
The deleted ones. Gone.
Is that why I didn't see 'em?
Old Jun 21st 2006, 2:58 pm

Is that why I didn't see 'em?
What didn't you see?
Old Jun 21st 2006, 3:58 pm
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute

Which ones? Where?
I offered up info on another company which does the same thing, but for 2p/min and doesn't have any logon/registering glitches.

obviously do not like fair competition!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

telelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Hels
Finally, after talking to the tech guys from the site, it seems it wasnt MY fault!!!

( to Rossifumi)

It appears the site wasnt set up to accept surnames with a ' in them....so thats why I kept getting the errors!!

Am all registered now....havent had anyone call me as yet though
I've put the ' into your name now its all fixed, sorry
Old Jun 21st 2006, 4:18 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by telelynx
I've put the ' into your name now its all fixed, sorry

No need to be sorry!! It was sorted which is the main thing.

Thanks alot for your help!!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

Adelaideman is a name known to allAdelaideman is a name known to allAdelaideman is a name known to allAdelaideman is a name known to allAdelaideman is a name known to allAdelaideman is a name known to allAdelaideman is a name known to allAdelaideman is a name known to allAdelaideman is a name known to allAdelaideman is a name known to allAdelaideman is a name known to all

you can also record your conversations by clicking on the particualar number in the phone book and clicking on enable voice recording. then the conversation will get sent to your email address.
Old Jun 21st 2006, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

telelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of lighttelelynx is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Adelaideman
you can also record your conversations by clicking on the particualar number in the phone book and clicking on enable voice recording. then the conversation will get sent to your email address.
Be aware with voice recording, it sends them to your login e-mail (size 100K per minute) so yo may not want to use it if your Inbox is of a restricted size or downloading the MP3 of the conversations is going to take too long, say if your on dial-up internet

And record anything naughty!!!!! Personal use only!!!!!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 4:35 pm

Originally Posted by Hels
No need to be sorry!! It was sorted which is the main thing.

Thanks alot for your help!!
Alert! Someone has kidnapped Hels and is using her user name to post nice words.
Old Jun 21st 2006, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gedge
Alert! Someone has kidnapped Hels and is using her user name to post nice words.
we haven't too much abuse from anyone yet! us Expats are too nice especially in Adelaide, no convicts were sent here, pioneers one-and-all
Old Jun 21st 2006, 4:48 pm
Account Closed

we haven't too much abuse from anyone yet! us Expats are too nice especially in Adelaide, no convicts were sent here, pioneers one-and-all

Dont listen to a word he says.....he is just a trouble maker and should have been banned months ago!!!!!

Old Jun 21st 2006, 4:49 pm

It's only a matter of time ;)
Hels isn't an expat so doesn't explain her courteous nature to you.
Only joking of course.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.